Chapter 3

Charlotte POV

Walking down the hall, I couldn't help but notice Leonardo's features. His eyes, nose and lips but there was something about him I couldn't put my finger on.

"Leo, over here" drake yelled drawing attention from people passing by.

"Fucking asshat won't stop calling me that" Leo grumbled under his breath

We walked to the cafe and took our seats.

"Hi, I'm amber and I'll be taking your orders" the cute, tall girl said.

"I think I speak for everyone, when I say we will have pizza, hotdogs, cinnamon rolls, beef burger and two strawberry, two mango and two blueberry smoothie". "Everyone okay with that?" Drake asked

"Yeah" Maxwell said

"Yes" Raymond replied

"Whatever" Leo grunts out

"Sure" I answered

"Yup" Isabella said

We answered in unison

"I'll be right back with your orders" amber said and walked away.

"Wait.... Why does he get to order for us and I don't" Maxwell said while frowning.

"Because you're an idiot" drake throws back

" Fucking dick sucker"

"Ass licker"

"Butt kisser"

"Toad eater"

"Fart..... Would you both quit it already" Leo said glaring at them

"He started it" Drake said under his breath

" I don't care who started it, just shut up already" Leo glared harder

I found it quite amusing seeing them bickering among each other. The waitress came back with our orders and it was mouth watering.

Food

Smoothie

   After we all finished eating, leonardo brought out his card to pay the bills.

"I'll pay" I said

"You don't have to worry about it"

"But it's unfair, I feel bad that only you get to pay for us" I whined

"No need to bother yourself about that amorina" he said

Hold up....... Did he just call me little love.

"Fine, why don't we all split the bills, right Isabella".

" Don't drag me into this, if he wants to pay, let him"

" See, she agrees too" Leo said

"Fine, but next time I'm paying, deal"

"Deal" he grunts

We all walked out of the cafe and said our goodbyes to the guys, not before exchanging numbers.

"Did you just see the car they got into" Isabella squeals

"For a college student, they drive quite expensive cars" I said

"Maybe their parents are super duper rich" Isabella replied

Leonardo car

The car Raymond, drake and Maxwell took

"Did you noticed they all had similar tattoo's on their neck" I asked

" Yeah I did, maybe is a friendship tattoo" she replied

"I doubt that, it seems kind of familiar"

"Charlotte, don't start overthinking things again"

"I wasn't all overthinking, I was just curious"

"I'm sure you were" she said making sure I took note of her sarcasm.

We walked towards our apartment, on the stairs, I saw a cute black guy coming down and apparently he had his nose stuck to his phone to notice we were coming up.

He collided with me and my bag went flying to God knows where.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, I didn't notice you"

Before I could reply my bestie already did.

"Of course you didn't notice, how could you notice when your head was too far up your ass to notice.

He was too stunned to reply

"Bella, calm down I'm sure he didn't mean to" I tried to convince her but it all fell on deaf ears.

"You know, it's because of people like you that the world thinks women are wicked. If I was to push you down this stairs what are you going to do. What if she had fallen down the stairs and broken her head or fallen into a coma".

"I'm really sorry" the cute guy said

"It's fine and sorry about her" I grabbed my bag, rushing towards our room, abruptly dragging Bella with me.

Once inside our room I started questioning Bella.

"That was so unnecessary and uncalled for" I said glaring at her.

"He hit you"

"Without knowing"

"Fine...... sorry"

"Am going to my room" I said walking into my room and closing the door.

I showered and layed on the bed, scrolling through Instagram. My phone buzzed, signaling that there was a message.

Unknown: Hi amorina

I suddenly knew who it was

Me: Hello Leonardo

I got hungry so I went to the kitchen to prepare something for myself and Bella. I heard the door bell ring and I rushed to open the door.

I didn't expect to see a person I hadn't spoken to for a year.

"Dad"

          Writers Note 👍👍👍

What do you think of this chapter
Vote and Comment

           Bye 👋👋👋