GOD HELP MEH!!!

I got off the wall and turn the corner. I was in trouble now!!!!

I turned the corner which leaded to the underneath of an abandoned highway. I turned to see some drunk guys. There was an average man that looked dead like a zombie, the tall one looked like he was forced to drink and now feels like throwing up, and the last one was a short Midget guy. I tried to walk backwards but I fail big time. I turn around so I can start to run but the tall guy grabs me and bring me to the other drunken fools. "LET ME GO!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. All you can hear is my voice echo through the empty dark highway. I started to kick around and tried to kick the guy in the balls but it's useless. I'm too tired to fight back.

"Hey John, look what I caught. A hot lady." Said the tall guy to the average guy. It appears that the average guy's name is John.
"Hey Michael! I call bids first!" Shouted John. So far, John is the average guy and Michael is the tall one. Got it. I acted like I fainted. Michael thought I died so he told the others that I died...

Good work Ashley ☺️

The midget guy kept looking at me. Oh no... Has he figure it out?
"Hey Joe! Do you think she's good? You know what I mean."
So far the names I got were
•Average guy- John
•Tall guy- Michael
•Short/Midget guy- Joe
Got it.... 'Ashley stop breathing so they think U fainted' I told myself. The guys left and I was left alone. I decided to go to the top of the highway. I'm alone with no friends. What do I do?

Jasper POV
I left my house. I ran away because my parents were arguing and my anxiety kicked in.
I ran to my favorite highway and that when I saw her.