The Beginning of My Horrible Life at School

It's Monday 6:15 am. I woke up and did the usual. Shower, clothing, and pack up my stuff. School starts at 8:00 am but I left my home at 7:15 am. I don't eat breakfast, or lunch or dinner so I left early. 7:30 am and I'm already been bullied. The same girly girls like always. Jasmine, Tina, and Kate. Jasmine has light brown wavy hair up to her shoulder, kind of short, brown eyes, high cheek bones. Tina has blond straight hair and it's up to her hips, is ok height, has blue eyes. Kate has reddish/orange curly hair, and has green eyes. "Oh look who's here? Little Ms. Loner. How are you? Let me guess, another 5 cuts?" Tina said. Jasmine and Kate laughs along with her. "You're a waste of space here! Why don't you die right now?! You're worthless! No one likes you! Go get lost, won't you? It will me a pleasure for all of us." Jasmine says. "Look what you're wearing! Like always black shirt, black nails, black skin tight jeans, grey vest, and black vans and your Gir sweater and same hair do. Your jet black hair, all straight and your bangs covering your face! Let's us look in your backpack, shall we?" Kate yells so the whole school can hear. They throw my text books, notebooks, pens, and my homework. They took my binder with all of my favorite bands on the cover. "Why do you listen to them?! It's not even music! All they do is scream! That's not music!" Tina says. She then reads all of my favorite band names and says that they suck. "Black Veil Brides sucks. So does Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, All Time Low, Asking Alexandria, Snow White's Poison Bites, Bring me the Horizon, Paramore, Blood on the Dance Floor, Miss May I, Mayday Parade, Kiss, Guns and Roses, A Life All On My Own, and Suicide Silence! No wonder they don't have concerts here! Cause they all suck!" They left all my things on the concrete floor and started to kick me. The security guards did nothing at all. They just stood there, watching. Some of the jock guys recorded it and like always post it all over the internet. Once they stop, I got all my stuff together and put it in my backpack that is the one you cross across your shoulder and got myself clean up. I walk inside the school and went to the office for the permission slip to the washroom. There, I clean off the blood on me, got my razor and gave myself 4 new cuts on my hips. In one school day, I get about 25-30 cuts in total.