The Day I Saw Her

Ashley POV:
I went to the top of the highway. I don't know where to go now. I have no friends, no family member that I'm able to trust, no one. Where will I stay? All these thoughts were going through my head. I decided to scream to let my anger out.

*scream*

"Why must life be so difficult!?!?" I said yelling out.
I slid down and sat on the cold cracked floor; bringing my knees to my chest. I started to cry.

Jasper POV:
I ran to my favorite abandoned highway. I saw a girl there. She looks so familiar. What's her name? I want to stay away but yet, I want to go next to her. I haven't made a sound so she doesn't know I'm here. I hear her scream. "Wow" I say in a whisper. I watched her as she started to cry. I didn't noticed I was staring until she flinched.

Slowly, I decided to sit next to her.

"Hello." I said full of fear. I'm scared that she might run away from me.

"H-h-ello." She said shaky. She looked up.

"You seem familiar. What's your name?"
"My name's Ashley. Wait... You do seem familiar. Have we met?"
"I don't think so. What school do you go to?" I ask making sure if she's the one from school.
"I go to Riveredge High School"
She is from my school!
"Funny... I go there too."
She smiles a little
"Why are you here all alone at this time?" I question
"I was having some family problems so I just ran away. I DONT WANT TO GO BACK THERE.." She said about to hurt into tears once more.
I tried to calm her down.
"Shhh... It's alright. I have family problems too." I stated.
I wanted to hug her but I'm scared. What if I hurt her?
"OMG JASPER! YOU CAN'T EVEN HUG A GIRL?!" Said my inter voice. "Shut up" I said to myself quietly so Ashley won't think I was talking to her. I decided to hug her. She was so warm and I felt safe.

Ashley POV:
He hugged me. I felt safe like as if my dad was hugging me. "Thank you ummmm" I said
"Jasper" he said.
"Thank you Jasper..."
"You're welcome... I know we just met but want to come over? It's late and I don't want you here at this hour. Plus we have school tomorrow." Jasper said shyly
What should I say? I mean he is really cute and all but what if he's a perv?
"Ummmm I don't know... I just met you. Plus if my so called "mom" calls the cops, they can arrest you because they might think you kidnapped me since I'm at your house."
"Doesn't matter. I want to protect you." Jasper said.
Maybe he is trying to help and protect me. What should I do?

Hai everyone... ^,^
That's Jasper in the picture...
He's a real person named Neon.
I love him so much and I miss him. Anyways how's everyone?
I hope you guys are great and if you need someone to talk to, I'm here.