I think I'm going to runaway...

In this chapter, there is a little bit of sexual talking here. I'm sorry😔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 3:05 pm and I'm about to be late to be at home. I only have 5 mins left to get home. I heard someone call out my name and I froze. I thought it was The Girly Girls but this person was even worse. My step-dad. My step-dad, Alex, has abuse me physically, mentally, and sexually. I want to tell my mom about that he abuses me sexually, but she will say that I provoked him. My father died in a accident. My mom never love him. In fact, she cheated my dad for Alex. My step-dad told me that the reason he abuses me sexually is because he's bored of doing it with my mom. He thinks I'm beautiful and that I make him turn on. I got back in reality and turn quickly to face him, and that's when I felt it. My step-dad just slapped me in the face. I landed hard on the cold, hard concrete ground. Bella tried to help me get up but my step-dad deny it. Bella is my 7 year old sister. For some reason, he is a softy to Bella. I got up and my right hand on my right cheek. "Why didn't you turned to me quickly when I called you!?!? I called your name 4 times!!!!! Come on! Let's go!" I forgot it was Monday. Every Monday, my step-dad picks us up.

~skip the driving to home scene~

I quickly went into my room and started in my homework. After 1 hr and 1/2 of doing homework, I hurt myself. I grabbed the razor and let it draw a picture my skin. I put away my razor and my step-dad came into my room and started to kiss me on my neck. He pinned me against the black wall of my room and I didn't even notice that he was naked. He pick me up and throw me on my bed. He took off all my clothing off and he did it. After about 2 hrs of screaming in pain, having his thing in my behind and front, having my behind slapped cause I didn't suck it, he left me in my room. Naked, in shocked, and alone. "I'm going to run away!" I thought to myself. Tonight, I'm leaving this place.