3 | ❝Love Lessons❞ - Weak Hero Class 1

╔══════════════════╗
SIEUN - WEAK HERO CLASS 1
✎ iii. love lessons
╚══════════════════╝

Sieun hadn't taken much interest in girls during his life

Sieun hadn't taken much interest in girls during his life. Other than the fleeting first crush he had when he was fourteen, girls had been the last thing on his mind as he focused all his energy into his grades. But there was just something about you that Sieun couldn't ignore. Without realising it, he was falling head over heels in love with you and he didn't even have the courage to speak a single word to you.

You sat a seat up from Sieun one row over, a spot which allowed him to admire you silently whenever he wanted (which was increasingly becoming the only thing he wanted to do). Whenever the window was open on a warmer day, the breeze would always reach your hair and blow in just the way to take Sieun's breath away. He had become an expert at pretending to be absorbed in his notes like he always was, but his gaze always found its way to you eventually.

The first person to realise was Sooho.

"You like Y/n or something?" Sooho teased, dropping into the seat in front of Sieun, making him look up from his notes which hadn't been added to in the past 20 minutes despite the pencil in his hand.

"Is it obvious?" Sieun said in a panicked voice, eyes glancing over the mostly empty room just to make sure no one was listening.

"Given that she has the power to take your attention away from your studies, I'd say so." Sooho pointed out, grinning.

"What do I do?" Sieun sighed, dropping his pencil, dropping his head into his hands.

Sooho leaned back in his seat, pretending to think, "Ask her out, obviously."

Sieun's eyes widened, "What?"

"What?" Sooho echoed.

"I... I can't ask her out."

"Why not?"

Sieun flushed, "...She's too good for me." He mumbled.

Sooho raised his eyebrow at this, "Oh, you're more whipped than I thought." He gave Sieun a lopsided grin, finding the younger boy adorable. "Let me guess, you've never had a girlfriend before?" Sieun shook his head. "Don't worry," Sooho nodded as he spoke, "I can help you."

"How?"

"Private lessons." Sooho concluded, standing up and patting Sieun's shoulder before walking out of the classroom. Sieun stared at him as he left, feeling the anxiety rising and he tried to gulp it back down.

⎯⎯ ୨୧ ⎯⎯

Sieun's first "private lesson" took place the next day. As he worked his part time job at the restaurant, Sooho gave all the advice he had to Sieun. Most of it went right over the smaller boy's head, but he tried his best to at least write it all down on a notepad. He would need all the help he could get in order to even approach you, so he studied diligently.