secrets

"Amen!"

Chaeyoung could hear the sounds of the prayers being ended and a sudden rush of guilt passed through her as she was being pushed up against the bathroom wall, soft lips against her own.

However, the pastor's daughter couldn't bring herself to a halt as skilful hands started to slowly pull out her shirt from being tucked within her skirt, slipping her hands over this woman's neck.

That's right, a woman. And not just any woman, but Kim Jisoo- her father's best friend's daughter. A woman who (supposedly) devoted her life to celibacy for the benefit of her father was the one who had Chaeyoung vulnerable against the wall, whimpers leaving her mouth when soft lips started to trail down her neck.

"Jisoo..." Chaeyoung breathlessly said, her hand reaching up to grip against the counter beside her. She tried to push the girl off but her body was begging for more. "We should stop. My parents are just downstairs."

Jisoo pulled away from her neck, raising an eyebrow as she heaved elegantly. Chaeyoung could swear that she had never seen anything more attractive than Jisoo with her messy hair, lips plump and pupils dilated.

"Three years in, and now you're worried about your parents?"The tips of Jisoo's fingers ran down the blonde's stomach, feeling the way it convulsed and Chaeyoung had to close her eyes to restrict herself from any lewd sounds.

They had kept this secret between them for three years and it was pure bliss but extremely difficult. Their days weren't just filled with physical pleasure but they both were in love with each other and that had caused such a ruckus in Chaeyoung's life.

As the daughter of a pastor, their family would be frowned upon by everyone she knew if they had ever found out her dirty secret- but Jisoo was there for her and that only made her fall in love deeper. Also, it just felt too good to stop.

"Jisoo-" Chaeyoung gasped when Jisoo's hands suddenly hitched down her leg. Her hands suddenly grasped hers upon hearing some commotion outside the bathroom and her eyes pleadingly met Jisoo's. "Please, not right now. Father would incarcerate me if he ever found out about this and I like this- I like you."

Jisoo's hands retracted slowly, making sure to leave the burning sensation of what pleasure Chaeyoung had just lost. She smiled slightly at the blonde, her hands cupping her face and gently kissing her sore lips instead.

"You're beautiful," Jisoo whispered against her lips as the commotion outside only got louder. Chaeyoung's heart only beat in worry and love but she reached out to hold Jisoo by her waist, whispering words of endearment.

"I love you, Kim."

Jisoo chuckled, moving away slightly. "How do you expect me to not touch you when you look this breathtaking?" She asked, keeping her voice low to not risk Chaeyoung's mother and father outside hearing anything happening. Her hands brushed over the blonde's flushed cheeks, looking into her gorgeous eyes.

"I wish we didn't have to worry."

This time, they both were situated on Jisoo's bed but not in an inappropriate fashion- they'd never get involved with each other that way on a spiritual day. Both families were merely downstairs and Jisoo's siblings were only in the rooms beside her.

So, she and Chaeyoung just lay against her bed, both in dresses too tight to undo and hair too neat to mess up. It was agonizing, especially for Jisoo who didn't care about who saw them but Chaeyoung did and as someone who loved her, Jisoo would always respect her feelings.

"Is it bad that I totally want to just kiss you right now?" Jisoo asked as the endless silence forced her to not touch the woman she was in love with. Being alone with her thoughts was scary and even the blonde was afraid of Jisoo's willingness to not care about people.