||04||

Elijah wanted to scream and pull his hair out. English sucked ass. Well actually all of his classes did, but that's not the point. They were doing a partner project on the book "The Great Gatsby." One of Elijah's favorite books, however he got paired with the worst human being alive.

Her name is Crista Diaz.

She was a lot of a things, unappreciative, a slut, rude, and plain out stupid. Though Eli never said anything, he was scared of her entourage and their strength. By the time Eli tried to ask to switch partners, the bell rang. They had spent most of the class period getting to the end of the book. Back to math.

-

A whole period of Jay flirting with Dani. Absolute torture, but that's over now. Time for math, then photography, then finally going home. Wait...ugh, Eli was coming over again.

She walked into the class and was already stopped by the teacher, "You need to come to mandatory tutorials on Monday." Mrs. Cathaway said, loud and proud.

Dani tried her hardest not the choke the woman, and stomped over to her seat with the pink slip her satanic teacher had given her. Last time she checked she wasn't failing, she had an eighty-seven in that class. Eli sat in the seat next to Dani, he had been there a couple minutes before she arrived. Dani started, "Hey, about earlie-"
"It's fine. I'm used to it." He cut her off. Sure, there were two other people at the table but they were lost in their own conversation.

The class soon started, so Eli and Dani stopped talking, neither really wanted to speak to the other either way.

-

"You're dismissed." Satan announced. Eli let out a sigh of relief, walking towards photography. Though instead of having a normal trip, he was stopped by one of the more popular boys. Josh, aka the dickwad.

"Eli, right..?" He smirked. Elijah nodded cautiously, "What's it to you?" he put on this confident look, even though he was scared out if his mind. "I heard you and Daniella had a little fight in first period. Let me just tell you, a girl like her doesn't want anything to do with a nerd like you, aight?" He shook his head and scratched his chin. Eli was already done with this bullshit, he bolted. "Yeah you better run, Pretty boy!" Josh yelled from behind.

This was gonna cause some trouble.

-

"Get into your groups." Mr. Catchadorian ordered his class. Dani groaned, Eli was late. Which was a big deal for him. About two minutes after the bell, the nerd bursted into the room.
"Sorry I'm late.." he mumbled before rushing to where Dani was. "Where were you?" She asked him.
He shrugged, "Some dude, I dunno, let's just work on the assignment."
"Okay.." Dani grabbed her camera, "My mom is an alcoholic, so that's a type of love, stuff like that, non traditional." She explained.

Eli thought for a moment, "Would your mom be okay with us taking pictures of her?"
"Probably." Dani smiled, they finally had a solid plan. "Okay so you'll be coming to my house after school and we'll work on stuff, I have other ideas too."
"Okay."

The two remained silent for a moment, then the teacher's phone began to ring. "Elijah Woodman, the counselor would like to see you."

A/N: The song for this chapter is:
"Gives You Hell" By All American Rejects, unfortunately none would work. Sorry..