||12||

Dani was laying on Eli's bed, attempting to solve a rubix cube. He was cleaning as much as possible, and stressing out because there was a drunk girl in his room.

How was he going to explain this to his dad? Elijah hit his head on the door, "Chill out." Dani mumbled, throwing the cube to the floor. The nervous boy turned around, "How can I possibly 'chill out' when I'm not allowed to even have friends over? Nonetheless have a girl spend the night!" He stressed, using air quotations on 'chill out.'

Daniella sat up, "I can leave if you need me too..." She mumbled. Eli shook his head, "No, no. That was rude. I'm sorry. I just get stressed out and that usually turns into rambling and it's just stressful because I'm not used to people actually wanting to come over and I didn't ask my dad and he's probably gonna get mad at me and-" Dani cut Elijah off, "Once again, chill out." She said with an evident smirk on her face.

Eli nodded a little and sat next to Dani on the bed. "God, sorry. I'm just-"
"Why were you actually at the party?" Dani cut Elijah off.

Both were silent, Dani started, "I mean, like, I know I'm kinda not in the state to get answers I actually need and I probably won't even remember this conversation but you clearly saw me hooking up with Josh at his own party I just want to know why you were there in the first place." She blurted out. Elijah sighed a little before shaking his head, "I don't care about you hooking up with him, well I do, but it's my fault for walking into that party in the first place so let's just drop it." He demanded.

Both teenagers were quiet before Dani pressed her back down on the mattress, then she made herself comfy, "You gonna sit there and watch or are you gonna sleep?" She asked sarcastically. Elijah slowly lied down next to her, laying stiff.

Dani laughed lightly and draped her arms on him. Before either of them knew it, they were asleep in each other's arms.