𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

—•••—♡︎—•••—

—•••—♡︎—•••—

Chapter 3; Ghost Boundaries...

—•••—♡︎—•••—

I think of her so much, it drives me crazy

I just don't want her to leave me

—•••—♡︎—•••—

     𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃 them, Josephine sat with Julie, still holding the brunette girl close when suddenly she heard a couple almost silent steps behind her

     𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃 them, Josephine sat with Julie, still holding the brunette girl close when suddenly she heard a couple almost silent steps behind her. She turned her head slightly only to see an open window and potted plants. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion before she shook her head, holding Julie tighter.

     Unbeknownst to the duo, the boys poofed outside the studio, after Luke stopped Alex from giving the girls a hug. "Oh, dude, why'd you stop me? Julie needs a hug." Alex asked, watching as Luke looked through the window to see if they had noticed only to see the girls in the same position as when they left.

     "Bro, a ghost hug isn't the feel-good moment that you think it is. All right? Besides, Jo seems to be handling it well. Just trust me. What the girls need right now is just a bit of privacy." Luke explained, fixing the collar of his blue sleeveless jacket.

     "You know what? I think you poofed us out because you can't handle when other people cry." Luke's jaw dropped in disbelief at Alex's words. "I should know. I cried in a room for 25 years, and I didn't get a single hug from either of you."

     "All right, bring it in." Reggie said, uncrossing his arms going in for a hug.

     "Don't touch me!" Alex exclaimed, raising his hand.

     "This is why no one hugs you." The raven haired boy muttered, backing up.

     "Okay, so I think the first thing we should do, once we get the courage to go in there, is ask Julie why she lied about playing piano, then ask Josie where she learned to play the guitar...and the piano." Luke said, looking at Alex and Reggie.