𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

—•••—♡︎—•••—

—•••—♡︎—•••—

Chapter 5; Secret Ghost Band...

—•••—♡︎—•••—

The things I did

Just so I could call you mine

—•••—♡︎—•••—

     𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 the stage, Josephine and Julie stared nervously at the crowd before them

     𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 the stage, Josephine and Julie stared nervously at the crowd before them. Both of the girls smiled widely as they both took shaky breaths, neither of them saying a word.

     "Hey," a boy stopped them, running on stage, "where'd the rest of the band go?" He asked, looking at the girls.

     "Wait. Were those holograms?" Kayla asked, speaking up from the middle of the crowd. Carrie turned to look at her with an expression of disbelief.

     Julie gasped slightly as she grabbed Josie's arm, nodding. "Yes! Yes, they were holograms." The brunette answered, looking up momentarily. "We plugged it into the ceiling projector before the show. I'd explain it, but it involves algorithms and science stuff."

     "And neither of us really wanna talk about said algorithms and science stuff, it's boring." Josie interjected, causing the girl next to her to snicker slightly as the blonde smirked slightly. All of a sudden more applauds were heard as the students started cheering for the girls and their 'hologram' band.

     "That's wild." Josie heard Luke say from his spot on the stairs near the stage. The sound of his voice made her glance his way to see him standing next to Alex and Reggie. "They could see us when we were playing, but not when the music ended."

     "We should double check." Reggie said, jumping up a couple steps, turning his back to the crowd dancing weirdly, causing Josie to bite her tongue to suppress her laugh, suddenly finding it strange that he somehow always made her smile. "Yeah, I don't..." He jumped back down to Luke and Alex. "I don't think they can see us."