𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇

—•••—♡︎—•••—

—•••—♡︎—•••—

Chapter 6;  Strange Weekend...

—•••—♡︎—•••—

My boy was a montage

A slow-motion, love potion

—•••—♡︎—•••—

     𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐋𝐘, 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐃 up in her bed, taking heavy breaths as hot tears ran down her cheeks

     𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐋𝐘, 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐃 up in her bed, taking heavy breaths as hot tears ran down her cheeks. It took her a moment to calm down, finally able to take a deep breath after five or six minutes. She looked at the alarm clock on her night stand only to see the time was 4;27, making her groan.

     It was finally Saturday after one of the most hectic weeks of her life, and she didn't plan to leave the house, she just yearned for more rest right now. She quickly wiped the drying tears off of her face, holding her head in her hands simultaneously brushing her hair back, letting her long hair fall back over her face. She yawned and threw her blanket off of her legs, getting off her bed and exiting her bedroom.

     She walked into her kitchen, opening a cabinet and reaching for a glass. She set it on the counter, sighing before she opened the fridge to her right, pulling out a pitcher of iced tea. She poured the beverage into her glass, putting the pitcher back in the fridge and picked up her cup, taking a long sip of the drink.

     After basically chugging the tea, she set the glass down, leaning against the counter. She waited a moment before walking back to her bedroom, sitting down on her bed as she turned her TV back on. It didn't take her long to put on Criminal Minds, resuming episode 13 of season seven; "Snake Eyes." After a few minutes of staring at Emily Prentiss, Josephine finally laid her head back on her pillow, hoping to get more rest.

     She closed her eyes, quickly feeling herself drift to sleep. What felt like minutes was hours when she woke up again, this time not being woken from a nightmare. She glanced at her alarm clock, reading the time; 10:21 AM. She turned in her bed, closing her eyes again only for them to open at the sound of a familiar poof.