Dedication

The author primarily devotes this novel to a special someone, who is also a character in the novel itself, and a wonderful person. A person who pulled him up from the depths of his downfalls and who later inspires him to be the person he is today. Despite each had shortcomings and misunderstandings they've gone through, memories will cover the old ones and as they say in the song, Auld Lang Syne, let the bad memories and experiences be buried in the past and make a salute to them for giving meaningful and valuable lessons that will be utilized later on in the future. In life, many people learn from mistakes. If a person lose, that doesn't make them losers, but a fighter as one will get back up to fight and triumph by those mistakes. Moreover, even some can be sometimes forgetful, at least the values a person have will always be remembered by heart and not only just the mind. Even though there are severely mistakes/accidents in the past, there's always the time to start all over and make things right again and to fix the gap and cover the bad memories that haunts the present, because why not, all people learn from their mistakes to grow stronger. This novel is a story full of ups and downs that maybe one day through the inspiring events of yesterday's past, the day will be ripe enough to find one another again.

                 The author also wants to dedicate this to the group of friends he was with throughout his high school life where there were flaws, thrills, chills and other marvelous happenings as well as for the comfort and memories that they gave towards one another. Although some can't be with him anymore, the memories they gave are always embedded in the author's colorful and melancholic past. Even though there are shortcomings and leaving out within the path of their friendships, the author wants them to know that sometimes friends are supposed to be calling or inviting one another despite the times of being busy. 

                    Although this is a work of fiction, the author would like to express his deepest apologies to the people who are involved, whether they may be offended or insulted by any of the situations or words in this piece. Thank You!

"Someone who will always listen to you with their heart, will always stay with you"