Chapter 2

Chapter XLIX: Chills and Thrills

          Another day at school commences and the students finished all homework the teachers had given them yesterday. Right after their class for the morning session, Kota and the squad gathers.

"Hey guys, have you heard of the new amusement park downtown?" (Kota)

"Oh, are you talking about the one at the riverside?" (Hanako)

"I think it just opened yesterday at night" (Asahi)

"Yeah, I was thinking, what if we all go this night? Are y'all in?" (Kota)

           Enmei, Hanako, and Asahi gets excited about this.

"What about you Gin?" (Kota)

"Well I wish to come but, I hail from a far place right? It's hard to catch the train at night." (Gin)

"Oh yeah, sorry about that, my bad." (Kota)

"It's ok, same also goes for Tengen." Gin then pulls Kota's ear and whispers,

"And you already know of the current situation they have and Hanako."

               Kota then remembers about what happened on Valentine's Day.

               At that time, they then talk about the possible rides they'll find at the amusement park. After a while, Akiko and Natsuki get back. Intrigued by their conversation, she couldn't help but ask,

"Hey, what y'all talking about?" (Akiko)

"Oh, about the amusement park at the riverside. We were planning to go there this night. Wanna join?" (Enmei)

"Well, I'm not sure but I'mma ask my grandma about this." (Akiko)

She then texts her grandma about this. At the other end, her grandma picks up the phone.

"Hey sonny, how do I type here again?", she asks Akiko's brother.

Akiko's brother then directs her fingers into the screen since it is touch-screen and not a keypad phone like she used to text with. Akiko then receives a thumbs up meaning she has permission to join.

"Ok, now I can join", she says.

At night, they all gather in front of the entrance of the amusement park.

"You guys ready?" Kota asks them.

"HELL YEAH!", they all exclaim.

                     As they enter, one can find a large Ferris Wheel that looks similar to the Eye of London, a roller coaster that stretches up to the sky, game booths, an octopus ride, and a horror train. They decide what ride they should try out first.

"What do you guys think?" (Kota)

"I think, the large boat over there, next to the Ferris wheel" (Hanako)

"Oh you mean the Britannic?" (Akiko)

"Yeah, let's try out that first" (Enmei and Asahi)

                 They all agree to ride the Britannic and went there. As the ride begins, it sways moderately, and after a few seconds, things begin to sway more violently. At one point, Asahi's grip on the metal bar slips and almost gets thrown away but Natsuki grabs him. After 5 minutes, the ride begins to slow down. They then get off the ride having Asahi almost out of breath.