Chapter Eight Part Two: Split Sides Of The Story

I woke up in a strange place, much more colorful than my last dream where everything was brick and stone or dead. I looked around, it was a colorful place, kind of like a rainbow of buildings. It seemed so full of life and so empty at the same time, the only sign of life were the plants and a girl with long dark brown hair walking away from me. There were ruffles on her plain white dress moving with every step she took. She seemed to fit the description of a godess, like a greek or roman one in old paintings. 

 I followed her, a bit confused when the scenery changed from the beautiful array of colors to a forest  with black barked trees that had bare branches and golden leaves laying on the ground. She suddenly stopped as I caught up to her, moving to look at me. She looked familiar and I didn't understand why until a second later when I could put a name to her face. But it seemed a bit like a second was too late because within it she had grabbed my hand and started to slip away as if the ground was sucking her down.

 "Help." she said, looking up at me with those big blue eyes. I would've done something other than grip her hand tighter if I'd had the time because within another five seconds she was gone and I was alone with a giant hole in the ground that my arm was dangling in as if it were a string. 

 I woke up, staring at the ceiling as tears streamed down my face, no pun intended. I took in what had just happened as I laid in the hotel bed. Normally I couldn't remember dreams longer than a minute once I woke up, this one haunted me for the next half hour and probably would for the rest of my life. I looked over at the clock, it was 6:00 AM. Might as well shower before-

 "HARRY!" Louis yelled, coming in and jumping onto me. This is something Larry shippers would die to see, and I could already hear about seven of them down in the lobby. "WAKE UP!"

 "I am up." I said, stating the obvious and sitting up as Niall and Zayn came into my room. Zayn laying on the bed, Niall following him after he stole a box of Cheez-Its. 

 "And I'm taking a shower." I got up, or fell since it was a little crowded with three extra people in it, out of bed and made my way to the shower.

 OPTIONAL: Imagine Harry Styles in the shower.

 I walked back into the room, looking at the group of people on my bed. Niall was playing some sort of game that Nintendo gave us. Louis was going mad trying to press the buttons on his phone, probably not realizing that it wasn't- Never mind, he unlocked it. And then Zayn was pretending to be Sleeping Beauty again, only this time he was in my bed and neither his bed nor some random place.

 "Who is this?" I heard someone say through the phone that Lou was holding. 

 "Good morning!" Louis bellowed, Zayn moaning and rolling over as he threw a pillow at him. 

 "Louis?" It was Sapphire. He just called her at six in the morning on a wednesday. 

  "And Niall, Zayn, and Harry." 

 "Go the fuck to bed." she responded, Liam walking through the door a moment later. 

  "HARRY PUT SOME GOD DAMNED PANTS ON! YOU CAN'T JUST WANDER AROUND IN A TOWEL ALL DAY!" Liam yelled, fully dressed and drinking a soda. 

 "Yes I can. You can't but I can." I said, shrugging and going over to grab some clothes.

 "I'm pretty sure we can all do anything except rent a hooker or smoke something other than cigarettes and the fans would go nuts over it." Louis pointed out, getting a look from Liam that obviously said that he disagreed. "What do you think, Sapphire?"

 All he got back was a quiet sound, almost a snore but no less than breathing, it was kind of adorable.

 "Are you asleep?" Niall yelled at the phone, getting a reaction from the fans downstairs who could probably hear him because they all decided to be quiet for a moment. That was odd but it wasn't too strange for their lungs to start hurting or for one of them to pass out and catch the attention of the others.