Chapter Four: One Concert

Sorry. This is a short chapter. Dedicated to a lady in England named Claire. Thanks. :)

 "HARRY!" The girl beside me screamed as I got out of my car, good god that girl had lungs. "HARRY STYLES!"

 "Jewel, I asked you a question, not for hearing aids." Her friend said, putting in earbuds and walking along.

 "I wonder if they're hot as they are on tv!" "OH MY GOD I SWEAR I JUST SAW LOUIS TOMLINSON!" "Zayn is not the cutest." "I NEED THAT GIRL'S SHIRT!" Were some of the things I heard, not only the local  bitches had arrived, but also ones from within three hundred miles of the town. 

 "Ticket." said the man at the box office. I handed over the ticket and he had someone take me to my seat. 

 "YOU DON'T KNOW YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE DYING! SHUT UP!" said a girl who was in the seat beside me to another girl behind us, I already liked this one. 

 "Hi I'm Sapphire." I said, sitting in my seat and putting my pass around my neck. "Seems like you're annoyed with the fangirls."

 "Charlotte Grace. And I'm more than annoyed. Guessing you're not one of them." she said, her cotton candy pink hair in ringlets and her bright blue eyes making her look unsual around all the other people. She looked at me from the corners of her eyes, narrowing them a bit.

 "Not one of the die hards. Not one of the fans. I do not belong here." I told her, holding up my pass. "Only reason I came is because I got a free ticket and pass."

 "Same here." Charlotte said, holding up her pass. 

 "OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD! ITS STARTING!" screamed some random girl from some random spot. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++HELLO<(o_o)>KITTY+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 "MOMENT, IN TIME, I'LL FIND THE WORDS TO SAY, Before you leave me today." I don't know why, but I started crying during that song. Sapphire Fields, the girl who only cried at Deathly Hallows Part One and Two and while reading Mockingjay, was crying over a song. Sang by the world's biggest boyband. Who I hate.

 "Is this PMS or are you bi-polar or something?" Charlotte asked, looking over at me and raising an eyebrow. 

 "Shut up." I said, laughing and wiping my eyes.

 "I have to admit they're music isn't that bad. But I still prefer The Fray and- IS HE MOTHERFUCKING SINGING LOOK AFTER YOU?" Charlotte said as the one who I'd learned was Louis started singing. 

 "Yep." I said, noticing the Zayn, Charlotte thinks he's mexican, smile at us. 

 "This guy is now my best friend." she said, looking at me and smiling. "But you are now my best best best best best best.... My bestest friend."

 "Bestest isn't a word." I said, holding back a laugh. 

 "It is now." Charlotte said, jabbing her elbow into my side and pointing at Harry Styles. "He's stalking you." She tacked on in a whisper.

 I looked over at him and gave a small smile, reciving a huge smile back. Not weird or creepy at all, just a famous person watching your every move.