Chapter Six: Grocery Store Traffic

Dedicated to AllTimeNutella who wrote the first fanfic I finished (I'm Not Your Average Girl Harry Styles) and was the reason I first listened to All Time Low. (Merry Christmas Kiss My Ass)

 Luckily for me, my mother didn't go shopping before she left so I had enough food in the fridge to eat a freezer pizza, a hot pocket, three tubs of Ben & Jerry's, a box of dry Froot Loops, and one egg. No. I'd go to the store after I got some McDonalds. I started to walk towards the door, forgetting completely about the letters sitting for me on the bar, grabbing my bookbag, purse, car keys, and phone.

 LADIES AND OTHER LADIES AND POSSIBLY GENTLEMEN IT HAS JUST NOW TURNED 12:00 AM 1/1/2013 IN MY HOMETOWN WHICH IS ON NEW YORK TIME! ROUND OF APPLAUSE! *confetti cannons go off* Now to our regularly scheduled program.

 I walked into Meijer, getting greeted by my neighbor Mr Locanna. I waved him off as he said his rehearsed 'Hello! Welcome to Meijer!' and went off towards the bakery. I grabbed some cinnamon bread, normal bread, and some bagels. I looked up and I could've sworn I just saw someone jump seven feet into the air and somone wearing a striped shirt over by the candy bar. Just my imagination.

 I walked over to the deli, grabbing what I needed there and then going to the ice cream isle, a girl can never have too much Ben & Jerry's or Edy's. (AN: This is highly disapproved of by Miranda from Princess Charming.) I walked into the isle, and got hit by some moron who was riding in a shopping cart.

 "WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE AND KNOCKING ME OVER?" I screamed, everyone within fifty feet looking at me. The stares ranged from pissed off, to 'what the hell?', to 'so excited i'm going to pee myself.' I looked up at the two people infront of me, who I have now determined are stalking me. Harry Styles pushing Louis Tomlinson in a shopping cart. Of course.

 "I'm sorry, love." Louis said, awww, his accent was actually adorable. Unlike Harry's.

 "Its okay. And don't call me love." I said, giving him a small smile. Harry seemed pissed off, too bad for him.

 "I never caught your name." Harry said, Louis looking back at him and nodding in agreement.

 "Sapphire." I said, starting to stand.

 And then, just as I was getting up, Zayn and the leprechaun decide to run into my left side and push me into a whole bunch of cheerio boxes that someone thought goes next to the ice cream isle.

 "I'm sorry." leprechaun said, he also has an adorable accent, but not so adorable that it makes up for pushing me into fifty cheerio boxes.

 "Boys-" said a man who was carrying who I guessed was Liam, I think it was Liam, the only reason I could tell the boys apart was their hair and he was wearing one of those bear hat things.

 I don't know if he didn't see the carts or was stupid, but he walked right into them and I started laughing along with Niall and Louis.

 "Are you okay Paul?" Zayn asked, laughing along as Harry just stood there, not really doing anything.

 "Get out of the carts, get what you need, and hurry up." Paul said, Liam jumping up and hopping in the cart with Niall.

 "AWAY!" Louis yelled, pulling me into the cart with him, my groceries flying everywhere.

 Harry and Zayn started running in oppisite directions.

 "RUN ZAYN!" Niall yelled, someone cheering and then someone, I think Niall, laughing.

 "Need anything?" Louis asked, as we started running down the cereal isle, Harry threw three boxes of Lucky Charms and some Cheerios into the cart, Louis catching the Lucky Charms and I caught the two boxes of Cheerios, trading one for some Lucky Charms.