~3~

<Grian's pov.>
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
It's been a couple of days now since I've met the Hermits and they all seem nice, though they don't let me out of their sight. They are a pretty large group and they all seem friendly enough except for a few who don't trust me. I also found out that they vary in ages.

The leader, X-eye-suma, is from what I call the First Infected Zone. It was where the Sculk virus was first found. I was born there and moved to the Avian zone at four years old.

There are different zones for different types of creatures. There's the Human zone, the mechanical zone, the Creeper zone, the Goat zone, and many more. The more types of creatures you are, say a human/fish, you can live in those zones. It's rare to see a different species in a that they do not belong to, except in the Free zone. The Free zone is where any type of species can live free from the other zones.

We both come from the Free zone and that is where it was first found. The Sculk had been found a few months before I was born. It quickly spread through the zones and infected anything and everything that it came into contact with.

Anyways, you must be wondering why we moved to the Avian zone, well my family was one of the first ones to mix spices together. We are part Avian, part Ender (which is super rare now a days due to them being hunted), part fae, and a creature that was said to be a legend. My parents died when I was fifteen and when a fae and Ender turns sixteen they get their powers. I never learned how to control my powers so they pop up randomly at times, luckily they don't know that I'm, what humans call, a hybrid.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Hey sorry for not posting last week. I was camping... so don't be mad at me!!! Also I hope you have had a lovely day/night, bye