15.Sirens and Mermaids.

We had basically teleported within seconds to the place where Gukie said we can find Mermaids and also possibly Sirens. I was so very excited to see them. The others did hesitated to come along and it seems like they really haven't interacted with Mermaids before.

Now we were under the water, swimming upwards, my mouth having the opening of the oxygen tube while Gukie had clutched on my wrist like before, helping me and my body to swim in different directions. I was honestly amazed watching the others swimming ahead of us, their huge shiny flukes diving so heavenly, them swimming like a goddess, a scene too perfect to look at.

I know my body was particularly floating between the water while I just tried to move my legs behind me to swim perfectly, noticing how extra slow I was with the oxygen cylinder attached to my back, however Gukie never left my wrist, not leaving me behind at all, swimming there matching my speed.

I glanced up in the water with my frowning eyes, finding hues of day light visibly entering the water columns. Which means we are close to the surface of the water. I saw a huge rock planted at a distance, it was broad enough to take in much space in the water, watching it spread through the other side, probably an unending rock.

The others had already reached there, yet no one was actually swimming up towards the surface, waiting for us to join them. My legs sped up, fluttering like a duck because I was desperate to reach there and see what's above it but because of the cylinder on my back it was hard to do so making me frown.

Ugh this cylinder is so heavy even under water!

I complained inside my brain still fluttering my legs feeling useless.

Because you're just too short and small.

And I heard Gukie's thoughts making me snap my head towards him who glanced at me, smiling viciously under water.

Shut up! I want to reach there fast!

I glared at him huffing silently with the damn tube inside my mouth making bubbles appear from my nose and disappearing upwards.

That's impossible for you haha!

He teased making me pissed as now I tried to free my wrist from his grip in anger but he tightened it more not leaving.

Leave it!

I shouted, stopping the tries of swimming anymore, body straightening and trying to jerk out of his hold, finding him frowning at me, stopping too.

Gosh you're literally so dramatic!

He just triggered me more, however when I was about to jerk his hand again, he came near me before engulfing my body in his leaving me shock from his always so unexpected and questionable actions.

Wrap your legs little human

I heard him which made me look at him with my wide eyes, seeing blur. But without wasting time, I wrapped my legs around his hips from where his tail was connected, before keeping my hands on his shoulder, not looking away from him who rolled his eyes before diving ahead in a snap making my body face upwards to him.

My heart was racing as I immediately clutched tight around his hips, my fingers digging Inside his shoulders because his speed of swimming was scary, I felt the water hitting my body, crashing against us but he was unbothered, having his one hand wrapped around my back securely while the other one was used to swim further.

And in seconds we had reached till the huge rock where others were waiting for us. He released me but immediately caught my wrist again to maintain my balance.