01.A trip to the water park.

Hm, scenery. That's what it's called when you are too delusional. Don't get offended though, a trip with friends are always fun. Especially when we are a bunch of crackheads.

Let me introduce myself first for I know there must be a bit of confusion.

I am Ash. That's it, my name is Ash and I am way too imaginative, so much that I would escape this busy world and would come back when I want to. My life is honestly not too bad, that doesn't mean it's good as well. Funny part is I am atleast mature than most of my friends, really.

Don't believe me? Let me take you to the real scene than.

Morning- 9: 24 am.

Here we were, finally at our destination; Water Park!

I must say, after planning for almost all the years, we were here, the newly found Water Park. The best part was, this was actually the opening of this new place, all branded, kind of cheap and easy to travel place. One thing was always difficult for us, planning to go somewhere and cancelling it at the last moment.

But thanks to myself, I handled this one pretty professionally, again because I'm mature than my friends: Y/N and Jimin. Those two are always lost, not because they aren't dumb, but because they are in love with eachother.

Another lesson to learn for me, love makes you blind and I don't want to be blind this young atleast, or not at all. Why to love when you can enjoy life alone?

Okay, I do kinda feel single as heck when they are being all cheesy around me, but not gonna lie, I am happy just the way I am, that is single.

"There was a time when you told me that you're gonna be exclusive like me!" I made a face, throwing a tantrum at my best friend, Y/N who was again in Jimin's arms, both taking cheesy selcas. Y/N chuckled but I know she do feel sorry for breaking her promise but I don't blame her totally, Jimin indeed was a very sweet person one can meet.

Lucky for her, he was the one to crush on her first, surprising me that my bestie can pull a guy, honestly this handsome. Not like she haven't got proposed before, she have, but she wasn't interested like me. Jimin came in her life like periods coming without invitation. Y/N had no choice but to embrace it, but this menstruation, aka Jimin, never went away, only giving my bestie happiness, weird.

Poor choice of words, I know, but no matter what and how Jimin is, he have at a point stole my best friend from me and I will always be sour about that, because I have a right, they know that too.

"Well I am sure there will be a time when you're gonna be in the same position like me" Y/N spoke smiling mischievously as I rolled my eyes not arguing because you never know, she must be right, I don't know the future now.

"If you both are finished taking photos, let's go in and check out our rooms!" Speaking excitedly I jumped making them nod happily too, we rushed inside, carrying our bags. Jimin helping Y/N carry her bag, while I sighed dragging mine not minding because we are surely not gonna waste time and miss the opening of this water slides.

Soon, we were guided to our rooms, to get changed and be comfortable here, eat and roam around.

"Only two rooms?" I frowned because we had checked in for three rooms. Jimin cleared his throat making me look up at him who smiled small.

"One for you, and one for us" he pointed to him and Y/N smiling innocently making me glance at Y/N who was there acting as if she didn't heard that, looking around the hallway, fanning herself.

"Psst... I should have guessed it" I rolled my eyes again, taking my key and dragging my bag again hearing a sorry from her from behind which made me smile. Not like I don't trust them in one room, they would never do adult things while dating. Not at all when Y/N is innocent when it comes to such things and Jimin know it, never forcing things between them.