09.The beautiful chamber.

I was rushing back in the hallway like a maniac I had become in these days. And who wouldn't? It was still surprising that I had not become a mental patient till now, staying in a different world. After waking up from my slumber, I suspiciously found no pain in my body. I felt nothing, no ach no numbness on my back for which I was relieved, thanking the almighty that atleast I've healed very soon.

Back to why I was rushing in the hallways because before all the attack on the Water World, I had talked with the Gukie Merman about my idea to how can I return back to my home. But because of that attack, we had to delay it completely, him telling that we'll talk about that later and that later never came, just like I have thought when I got freshed up and when it hitted me like a truck.

However, while rushing in the huge corridors, I was lost again to where to go and where not because this place was extremely huge for a small human being like me. Stopping in the middle of the hallway, I first calmed myself down, trying to breath out. Looking around the place, I swayed my hair back getting frustrated to get lost here as well.

Wait! Why am I even searching for him!

And when it hitted me again like a truck I banged my forehead on my palms from my stupidity, again forgetting that Gukie can hear my thoughts no matter where I am.

Gukie!! Gukie Merman!!

I yelled his name in my head waiting for him to appear out of nowhere but he didn't making me frown as I called out for him again in my head looking left to right for his appearance.

Huh? Why isn't he coming-

"I'm here" I jumped, snapping my head back seeing him standing behind me with his hands shoved inside his pants, giving me a small smile, hairs settled neatly over his forehead but I did noticed how his halo which use to shine brightly, now with a fading colour of golden. As if the brightness was dimmed making me curious to why and how was it possible.

"Your halo-"

"What is it now?" He asked cutting me off as I blinked remembering why I wanted to talk to him.

"Oh yes, remember we were talking about my return to my home? But you said we'll talk about it later because of the attack?" I raised my brows, staring at him desperately who tilted his head thinking about it before nodding slowly making me smile out in relief that atleast he remembers it.

"Yeah so-"

"Let's talk about it in my chamber" he again cutted me off before stepping close to me and without my consent, snaking his arm around my waist pulling me close to him to which I freezed, staring at him with my eyes terrific eyes not expecting him to do such actions.

"What in the world..?"

"Teleportation you see" he smiled at me before snapping his fingers and I found myself in a complete vast room. Gukie left my waist, giving me time to look around the place, so clean and tidy.

A huge bed in between, covered with soft sheets. The interior was so beautiful, everything looked so golden and shiny, every single detail, the ceiling, the bedside tables, the door, everything. I also noticed how the mirror was decorated with so many pearls around it, and my jaw dropped.

"Wait! Are those real pearls?!" I rushed towards the mirror, my eyes gawking at them not believing how they were stuck there, shining so eternally. I heard Gukie chuckle, his footsteps soon coming near me, finding his reflection in the mirror who stared at me from behind with a smile.

"Yes, what do you expect from Mermans? Those are real pearls ofcourse" he informed making me more amused as I trailed my fingers over them.

If I take these back in my world, I would be rich as heck!