1.

Alright first things first. Name. My name is Starlight Avery Iero. My last name.. Yeah.. Pronounced Eye-Ear-oh. Most people call me Star. My middle and last bame have basically NOTHING to do with my first name. Blame that on my always drunk parents. I have an older brother, Frank Anthony Iero. I live in Kearney, New Jersey with our mom and dad.. Sure.. People may say that its bad.. But... You get used to it at times. So without further a do... Lets get on with it. So it was Saturday, November 1st. I got up and checked the time. 8:30... Man.. Its early. I got up and did my usual. Got dressed, combed my black and cherry red dyed tips hair, brushed my teeth. Anything a normal teenage girl would do. My older brother walked in my room.

"Hey sis.. Ready?" he asked me going to sit on my bed.

"Yeah!" i replied grabbing my bag and leaving my room with my brother closing the door behind me. We got in his car and drove off.

"Whos gonna be there?" i asked him looking in his direction.

He turned to me and then turned his sight back to the road. "Me, you, Gerard, Mikey, amd Ray."

"Ahh.. So the normal basically?" i said smirking.

"Yes. The normal. We are going to Starbucks first. Then music store."

"Starbucks? Why?" i asked. Yes im a fan of Starbucks. But im wondering why we go there... How much do you want to bet its the Way Brothers?

"Gerard and Mikey have ti have their coffee ya know.. They wouldn't be themselves without it."

"Thats true i suppose.." i said and turned my gaze back to the road. I looked outisde my windows as water got on them.

"Rain... Again?" Frank mumbled.

"Well.. It is New Jersey... So what do you expect? The weather changes like crazy here."

"Thats true."

We got to Starbucks and got down. We entered the shop and saw the guys.

"Heeeeeey Frank! Heeeeey Star!" Gerard siad and gave us hugs.

"Hey Gee." Frank and I said in unison.

"Brother and sisters do freaky stuff.. Like say stuff in unison " Ray said.

"Agreed."Mikey and Gerard said in unison.

"Great. Now we are on that too," Mikey said amd we all laughed.

I sat inbetween Mikey and Gerard. Frank sitting next to Ray. Did i mention that Frank and the guys were in a band ? Its called My Chemical Romance. They are awesome! Frank is guitar.. Ray is guitar too.. Mikey is bass.. Gerard is singer.. Then they have a drummer named Matt.

You may think wr are normal teenagers... But we arent. We fight agaisnt Draculoids that are ruled over by an evil old dude named Korse. Strange right? But its awesome.

We are the Fabulous Killjoys. Gerard, Party Poison, Frank, Fun Ghoul, Mikey, Kobra Kid, and Ray, Jet Star. You may ask... Am i apart of that? Yes i am! I just use my real name though. Im Justice Starlight. Back to the topic of the story.

We were at Starbucks. They guys got their drinks and we walked to the music store. We then spotted a draculoid. Oh... We are gonna have a great time here.