5.

After class, we walked downt he halls and it looked like everyone was scared of us. So does that mean we are done getting bullied?

Alexis came and scratched my arm making them bleed. I guess im not done yet. Frank and Mikey was right there and she still did that.

"Star! You okay!?" Frank said.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." i said. Right then Gerard and Ray walked in.

"Star? You okay? What happend to your arm!?" Gerard asked looking at it.

"Girl." i said.

"Hey Emo. Is this your boyfriend? Cute thing isn't he?" Alexis said eyeing Gerard.

"Sorry. I'm only for Star." Gerard said and grabbed my hand.

"Then how bout you Mikey?" she asked.

"Uh.. No way. I don't date bitches."

All the guys 'oo'ed her and she was mad. She slapped me and then left. I whinced at the pain and then just walked out of the building.

"Star? Where you going? We still have like.. The rest of the afternoon."Frank said.

"I dont care. Im done for today." i said. Gerard came up behind me.

"You wanna spend the day with me princess?" Gerard whispered in my ear and I nodded excited.

He giggled and we left. Mikey and Frank came with us too. We went to Rays house.

"Gerard?" Frank said coming out the kitchen

"Yea?"

"Theres no more beer."

"Ok.." Gerard said. "Me and Star will run and get some real fast."

"Gee.. Youre not of age."

"Im 20 and I have ID.. I think I'm good."

"Ok.. Be safe.. Love you Star!" Frank said.

"Love you to Frank!" i called back.

We got in Gerards car and he started it. He grabbed my hand with one and the other on the steering wheel.

"Star, at least we are together alone." Gerard said and smiled.

"Yeah that's true.. I love you Geebear." i said and rubbed my thumb across his.

"I love you too Star.." Gerard replied.

We pulled into the store. We got down and Gerard grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

We went to the beer section and got two six packs. We paid for them and left the store. On the way out, we saw Alexis and Robert holding hands going into the store.

"Well well.. Little miss emo and her pretty hot boyfriend." Alexis said. My grip got tighter around Gerard's hand and he rubbed his thumb across mine and i let go a little more.

Gerard and I kept walking and went into our car. We drove away before they could do anything about it.

When we got home i went straight to the bathroom.
Frank's P.O.V:
I saw Star run to the bathroom right when she came in. Like.. Didn't say hi or anything.. Just went to the bathroom after she set down the beer.

"Gee? What happened with Star?" i asked him when he sat on the couch.

"I don't know.. She didn't talk the way back from the store.." he said.

"Did you see any one over there?" i asked.

"The bitch from her school and her boyfriend." he replied.

I ran to the bathroom. "Star... Let me in... Please... It's Frank.."

I heard sobbing. I turned the doorknob and it was open. I went inside and saw her sitting on the counter crying. I closed the door and brought her down. I engulfed her in a hug.

I checked her arms. Nothing. Her legs. Nothing. I checked her stomach. Nothing. Good. She didn't harm herself.

I brought her out when her fave wasn't red anymore and she grabbed a beer for me and for her. We opened it and drank it.

Star's P.O.V:
I was about to cut but I couldn't. I promised Gerard. So i can drink my problems and emotions away. I think Gerard drank alot.. And Mikey.

"Mikey.." Gerard slurred. "What is my rule about pants?"

"It has to be black... It has to be tight... Anf it has to be just your size." Mikey answered and I laughed.

I got a phone call. "Hello?"

"It's you father. Where are you? Its late and you aren't home."

"I-I'm sleeping over at a friends tonight with Frank."i said and hung up.

"Who was it?" Gerard asked.

"My dad."

"Oh.. I won't let him hurt you.. I love you and you're all mine.. I'll be your superhero." Gerard said.

"I love you too Gee.." i said and kissed his forehead. Just then there was a knock at the door.

Everyone suddenly became sober when we heard the voice. It was my dad. Frank and I ran upstairs and hid in the bathroom in the cabinet. We're small... We can fit.

We heard their voices.

"I swear Mr. Iero.. We haven't seen Frank or Starlight. I'll let you know if we do see them." Gerard said.

"Ok. Thank you Mr. Way." my dad said and the door closed.

"Its all clear.. You can come out now." Mikey said and we came downstairs. I sat on the couch with Gerard.

"Im tired.." i whispered in Gerard's ear.

"I am too.. Let's go to sleep?" he asked and I nodded.

He took all of us upstairs to the way brothers room and we all fell asleep there. I slept on Gerard's chest and he wrapped an arm around me and I fell asleep comfortably. Right by Gerard.