Mikey Sick:(

Here's another One-shot.

Here's tissues!

Mikey was sound asleep. When all of a sudden he felt a big stomach pain. Mikey Shot up from his bed.

He ran to the bathroom. Opened the door and Threw up in the toilet for 2 mins straight. Mikey wiped his mouth. Mikey whimpered. He looked down and saw he was covered in throw up. Mikey whimpered. He started throwing up again.

Meanwhile Raph was sleeping peacefully. He heard a throwing up sound. He instantly shot up from his bed.

Ran to the bathrooms, what he san broke his heart, Mikey was lying in a shivering ball, crying hard and throw up covering his entire plastron. Raph immediately went to pickup Mikey and place him in the tub. "Hey Hey Shh it's ok otuto" Raph said comforting. Mikey was still crying hard when Leo and Donnie ran in. Both scared and worried. When they saw Mikey they quickly ran over to him asking him questions. "Oh Mikey, what's wrong" Leo asked. "Baby brother where does it hurt" Donnie asked.

Mikey whimpered. "M-My t-tummy" Mikey said.

"Aw baby I think you caught flu from April" Donnie said

"Let's get you cleaned up" Raph said gently

Leo turned on the shower. Mikey started crying again. "Hey shh shh baby bro it's okay" Leo said We'll take care you Shh" Leo, Raph, and Donnie said. Leo cleaned up Mikey. Then Raph wrapped him in a warm towel.

Raph picked him up bridle Style. Donnie went to get medicine. Leo went to cook him some broth. Raph sat Mikey down in bed covering him up in pillows and blankets. "Raph what if you and the others get sick" Mikey asked hesitantly.

Rash smiled softly at him. "Then we'll take care or each other. It will never matter how sick you are we will be there for you" Raph said. Leo came in with broth. "Hey Mike. Here's some broth that will make your tummy feel better" Leo said. He began to feed Mikey the broth until it was gone. Donnie came in with the medicine. "Mikey I know you hate medicine, but you have got to take this" Donnie said. Mikey turned his head away. "Yuck no way" Mikey said. "Mikey come on" Raph said. Trying to force feed Mikey the medicine.

"No" Mikey said. Leo Sighed. He shoved the medicine down Mikey's throat. Mikey coughed. Mikey yawned. "Alright it's bedtime" Leo said getting comfortable on Mikey's bed. Mikey saw this and immediately cuddled with Leo. Raph and Donnie joined them.

 They all got comfortable. "Goodnight baby brothers" Leo said. He then gently kissed their foreheads. They churred in response. "Night big bros" Mikey said. "Night bud we'll always be here for you" Raph said. With that said Mikey soon fell into a dreamless sleep, Leo, Raph, and Donnie got the flu 2 days later.

And That's another part done. 

Taking requests.