Bonus scene of the last chapter

Hello all I hope all of you are doing well!

I will try to update more soon I have the stories written I just can't find the time to publish them.

Raph and Donnie quietly entered the lair. They finally got done with helping April. It was around 2 am when they got back. They both decided to check on Mikey and Leo before they went to bed.

They first arrived at Mikey's room only to find it empty. They both felt panicked and worried for a moment and kept looking around to see if they can find Mikey. They got to Leo's room and opened the door quietly.

When they saw Mikey and Leo together they let out a sigh of relief. But they also had to contain an -Awwwwww- because of how cute they looked. Mikey was curled into Leo's chest and Leo was hugging Mikey to his chest with his chin resting on Mikey's head. 

Just as they were about to leave the room to go to bed they heard the bed creak. They both turned around to see Leo looking at them with a slight smile. "H-hey Leo" they both said nervously. They were scared they were gonna get in trouble for coming back so late. 

"Hey guys what are you waiting for"? Leo asked. "Waiting for what"? Donnie asked completely confused. Leo motioned for them to get in the bed as well. "Oh" they both said. Donnie went to join him without hesitation getting all snuggled up on Leo's right side. Mikey was asleep on Leo's plastron.

Raph was struggling to decide to join them or not. But then Leo said "Come on Raph I'm not taking no as an option. "Fine fearless I'm only joining ya'll because I have to not because I want to" Raph said grumpily. But secretly Raph felt happy to join his brothers. And they knew that too. Raph laid on Leo's left side trying not to doze off. 

Leo smiled and pulled the blankets over him and his brothers. He smiled down at them and nuzzled them and kissed their foreheads. "Goodnight my sweet baby brothers" Leo whispered. before drifting off to sleep himself. Before he fell asleep fully he heard a "Goodnight big bro".

That night all the brothers had a peaceful sleep.

There's chapter 2!

Please request! And please review and let me know what you thought of the one-shot

Till next chapter!