chapter two

I woke up at 7:15, the sun was peeking through the curtain and it made me squint a little, I was super hungry and needed some food.  I sat up and stretched before getting my uniform and quickly began to get dressed and brushed my hair. 'Knock Knock'.The door slowly creeped open and Danny entered.

"oh hey." i said still not fully awake.

"Mornin,.made you breakfast down stairs..want me to bring it up?" Asked Danny, i shook my head.

"No thanks i will eat it when I'm fully dressed, that reminds me! i never said come in i could of not been dressed out!" i instructed, Danny smirked and shut the door as he left. I slipped my shirt on and did my tie before checking my broken phone. I knew my uncle ( John) would have threatened me to come home or something. I checked it and there was a text, great. It was of John and it said:

'Youv'e been very naughty Damien. Come home now, good boy don't make me punish you like last time.. If your not here by half an hour, i will come and find you.' I knew he couldn't find me but i knew he would punish me, i gulped at the thought of what he would do to me after school. Why couldn't i just run away and live with Danny..maybe i could? I Put on my socks and plodded down stairs, i could smell toast and it made my tummy growl a little.

"hungry?" Asked Danny, he was kind of like a big brother as well as a boy friend. he would look after me even when it is not needed. I am glad i have Danny, i love him so much.

"yes!" i said as i ran into the kitchen and sat down to eat my Toast, egg, and sausage. Danny sat down across from me and began to eat.

"Daniel.." i began, he knew i wanted something because i never called him Daniel unless it was important.

"yeah? what do you need." he smirked and gave me a wink, i just smiled.

"um.. its important." i said trying not to laugh.

"that is important Damien..very." he raised an eye brow and bit into his toast, i tried not to think what he meant. I decided to leave telling him for a bit, in the morning he was always in a very..weired mood and i knew he would get exited about my idea.

"no but really, what do you want to ask babe?" he asked in a serious tone.

"oh..nothing, nothing at all." i mumbled, but he didn't give up.

"tell me!" he winged. He knew it really annoyed me when he winged and it made me grit my teeth. He laughed and asked again.

"fine. i was wondering if i could maybe live here or something its rude i know but my uncle isn't that best person to live with and.. You are." i said quickly. He gave me a smile and nodded.

"aw, That isn't rude, yeah of course you can. I have been waiting ages for you to think that idea up. when do you want to move in?" he asked.

"um.. soon!" i said with hope he would suggest today, but he was more organized than that.

"how about..Two days, you can pack and stuff?" he said. Two days was close enough so i agreed and went to get my shoes and bag, Danny followed. We made our way to school and i felt safe because most people were afraid of Danny, they saw him as rough and strong and scary but i just see him as Danny, in a good way. We got into school and went to his locker, it was slightly bigger than anyone Else's but not much. We emptied our stuff in and went up to Registration because Danny knew i hated public, im a little claustrophobic. We enterd the room, it was quiet and empty because the teacher was always late. We took our seats at the back Right row near the window.