Back in Time

A Fistful of Dollar's was playing on the TV in Biff's suite. Biff was watching the movie from his Jacuzzi with 2 other women.

"Bullet-proof vest! Great flick, great frigging flick The guy is brilliant!" Biff exclaimed.

Marty and Alex came up from behind him, and Marty turned the TV off.

"Hey! What the hell's going on!" He turned to see Marty and Alex behind him. "AH!"

The Jacuzzi girls also screamed.

"Party's over Biff." Marty threw the remote into the jacuzzi.

"Sorry ladies." Alex added.

"How'd you get past my security downstairs?" Biff asked.

"Theres a little matter we need to talk about." Marty said.

""Money right? Well forget it!" Biff exclaimed.

"No, not money." Marty responded.

"Gray Sports Almanac." Alex said slowly.

Biff gave them a look. "You heard 'em girls, party's over."

The girls left. Biff got out, and put on a robe. He walked into a bigger room. Marty and Alex followed him.

"Start talking kids, what else do you know about that book?" Biff asked.

"First, tell us how you got it. How, where, and when." Marty said.

"Alright you two, take a seat." Biff insisted.

Marty and Alex stayed standing.

Biff walked over to the painting of himself. He turned. "SIT DOWN!"

Marty and Alex did so.

"November 12th, 1955, that was when."

Biff revealed the giant painting of himself, was really a safe. He opened it.

"November 12th 1955? That was the day we went back." Alex covered Marty's mouth.

"The day of the famous Hill Valley lightning storm." Alex said.

"You know your history, very good. I'll never forget that Saturday. I'd just picked my car up from the shop because I'd enrolled it in a drag race a few days earlier." Biff said.

"You crashed it into a manure truck." Alex stated.

Biff turned. "How do you know about that?"

"Uh-" Alex paused. "My grandfather told me about it."

"Your grandfather?" Biff asked.

"Emmett Brown? Before you committed him." Alex sneered.

"Right." Biff stared at her. "Anyway, There I was, minding my own business." He opened the safe. "He says he's my distant relative. I didn't see any resemblance." He put the box on the table. "So he says How would you like to be rich? So I say Sure." He opened the box and took the sports almanac from it. "So he lays this book on me. He says this book'll tell me the outcome of every sporting event 'til the end of the century. All I have to do is bet on the winner, and I'll never lose. So I say What's the catch? He says, No catch, just keep it a secret." Biff put the book back in the box and closed it. "After that he disappeared. I never saw him again."

Marty took a Biff's Pleasure Paradise matchbox and put it in his pocket. "Oh, and he told me one other thing. He said some day, a crazy wild eyed scientist or some kids may show up asking about that book. And if that ever happened." Biff laughed as he pulled out a gun. "Funny, I never thought it would be you two."