Kenjorine fanfic

Kenny was always the quietest of the group – and he was never one to let his feelings show. But when he met Marjorine – a new girl who had just moved to South Park – he found himself feeling things that he had never felt before.

For weeks, he had been trying to work up the courage to talk to her – and finally, one day, he mustered up the courage to ask her out on a date. He told her about Stark's pond – and how he loved to spend his afternoons there – and he invited her to join him.

And so, finally – with a heart that was pounding like never before – he brought her to the pond – and they spent the afternoon walking, talking, and getting to know each other.

It was a perfect afternoon – and one that would forever be etched in Kenny's mind. As they sat on the edge of the pond – and watched the sun start to set – he found himself feeling more and more brave. And before he knew it – he was kissing her.

It was a moment that would change everything – and one that would leave Kenny feeling like he had finally found the happiness that he deserved.

Kenny was over the moon to tell his friends Marjorine – and was expecting to receive a barrage of congratulations and well wishes. But instead – he was met with stares of disbelief – and a string of words that he couldn't quite believe were coming out of their mouths.

"Kenny! That's not a girl – that's Butters!"

Kenny couldn't quite believe what he was hearing. He had been so sure that he had finally met someone who was different – and who was special – and now, here he was – finding out that he had been dating a actual boy, Leopold "Butters" Stotch.

 But he realized that he didn't care. He still loved Marjorine – and he was willing to fight for her.

And so, finally – he mustered up the courage to talk to Marjorine – and to tell her everything that had happened. He told her about the confusion – and he told her about how he was willing to look past all of it – and to love her for who she truly was.

It was a difficult conversation – and one that left them both feeling like they had been through an emotional roller coaster. But at the end of it all – they knew that they had found something special – and that they were willing to face the world together.

It was a special moment – and one that would forever be etched in their minds. They knew that the road ahead would be filled with challenges – but they were ready for it – and they were ready to fight for their love.

Kenny didn't care if Marjorine was ever a boy, he loved her and that's all he ever cared for.