Shorter Kyman fanfic

Since the 3rd grade, Cartman had always been in denial about his true feelings for Kyle. He knew that he was in love with Kyle, but he refused to admit it even to himself.

But one day, he and a group of friends went on a sleepover, and they all decided to play a game of Truth or Dare. And when it was Cartman's turn, he was dared to kiss the person he was in love with – and he knew that there was only one person he truly wanted to kiss.

For a moment, he hesitated – terrified of what might happen if he actually admitted his feelings to Kyle. But then he thought about the years of friendship they had shared, and he knew that it was time to face the truth – no matter how frightening it might be.

So, when it was his turn, Cartman took a deep breath and said: "I dare you to kiss the person you're in love with."

To his surprise, Kyle stepped forward without hesitation – and before Cartman knew it, they were locking lips in front of all of their friends.

And as they kissed, something changed inside of Cartman. He realized that what he had felt for 

Kyle all along was more than just a childhood crush – it was real, true love. And he knew that he couldn't keep it a secret any longer.

So, when they pulled apart, Cartman mustered up the courage to tell Kyle how he truly felt – and to his surprise, Kyle felt the same way. They both knew that it was a moment that would change their lives forever – and they both knew that they were ready to face the future together – as a couple.