Chapter 4

Meh... I have school today. Meh... I didn't do my homework. MEH!!!! KANKURO IS COMING WITH ME!!!!!

I jumped from my bed and bolted to my closet. I threw on a simple white tank-top and ripped up jeans. After brushing my hair, I ran out of the room to make some breakfast, only to find that Kankuro had beat me too it.

"Hey Maggie, sleep well?" he asked innocently. "What are you making?" I asked, completely ignoring his question. "Eggs." he answered with a shrug. I peered over his shoulder and smelled the amazing sent of butter on a pan. "I didn't know you could cook." I said bluntly, he shrugged again and continued to stir the eggs around, making a sizzling sound.

"Ummm... You might want to change your clothes..." I explained while poking his upper arm - which, by the way was totally firm... but that's not the point. If he was back home I bet he would have an anime vein on his head, he looked annoyed by my poking, lol.

"Hehe, yeah, I probably should... I don't think that I'll fit in wearing my ninja gear... You mind taking over?" he asked as he handed me the spatula he was using to poke the eggs with. I nodded and he disappeared into my brother's room.

.......

.......

.......

Okay, this is boring.

"I'm blue, ah ba dee, ah ba die, ah ba dee, ah ba die," I started dancing and singing to keep from dying of boredom.

"Ah ba dee, ah ba die-"

"Nice dancing," Kankuro commented from the hallway.

I whipped around so fast, I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash.

He stood there with a dark blue t-shirt, a pare of light blue skinny jeans and a black pare of Jordan's. holy crud-nuggets...

O_O

He chuckled, "You're blushing," he pointed out, making me blush even more. Gggggrrrr, curse him for finding this amusing.

"It looks like these are done." I said quickly, trying to change the subject as quickly as possible. Kankuro smirked at my attempt, but said nothing and sat down quietly at the table.

I fixed each of us a plate and handed him one as I sat down with my own and we began eating.

When we were finished I put the dishes in the sink and handed him a backpack that I already had packed for him. I slung my own pack over my shoulder and we headed out the door... This is going to be a loooooonnnngggg day.

We went out of the apartment place and rounded the corner. From the corner of my eye, I saw Kankuro bite his lip.

I smirked, "Is the great Kankuro Sabaku nervous about his first day of school?" He blushed, "N-no, why would you think that?"

"You're biting your lip."

"So?" He questioned, "for all you know, I could have found some egg still stuck to my lip from breakfast, and was trying to quietly get it off."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night..."

*************************************************************************

Hey guys!!!!! SSSSSOOOOOOO SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING!!!!! I'm a total baka! And I'm sorry that its so short, but I didn't want to keep u guys waiting any more!!!!