Help

(Saphera reluctantly started a chat)
(Lynn joined the chat)

Saphera: *laying on the couch looking down*

Lynn: what's wrong Saphera?

Saphera: everything that's what's wrong. *rolls onto my side* leave me alone.

Lynn: then why did you start the chat?

Saphera: I don't know!

Lynn: what if you just wanted someone to talk to? To just go out with and get drunk off of something that is impossible to get drunk off of. *sits down next to Saphera* is that what you want?

Saphera: I don't know maybe? My day just isn't going well.

Lynn: *purses lips* well I can't help you unless you tell me what's wrong.

Saphera: people that's what's wrong! They don't understand me! *pulls a blanket over my face*

Lynn: how bout you let them understand you. Maybe it's not only their fault but yours. *pats Saphera's leg* maybe it's you're time to open up to people who would listen.

Saphera: *still under the covers* I don't know how though.

Lynn: then how bout you learn. But I don't like being around people who are going to ruin my ego by sulking around. *sits up* go get help Saphera. Even it is some stranger.

Saphera: *pulls cover down* then that just makes it weird. *small weak smile*

Lynn: *small smile* then get help from someone who would listen.

(Lynn had left the chat)

Saphera: but I don't know how.

(Chat has ended)