✨|Chapter 4|✨

Rahul

Today morning while I was leaving Akash's house after discussing with him about the meeting, deals and other stuffs, I was just about to pass through Aarshi's room suddenly I heard that she is telling someone over the phone that finally her plan is successful for seperating that women (Trisha) out of  her brother's (Akash's) life and she hopes that no one will understand that the video is fake. I don't know that with whom she is telling all these but seems like she is the main culprit or the person over the phone.

So without wasting a time, I just recorded her each and every conversation, but my bad luck, suddenly my phone started ringing as the sound of my ringtone is louder. O God! now she will understand that I am listening to her conversation so to save myself I just picked the phone and started talking and was about to leave. In the meantime, she came outside but I just ignored her as if I didn't noticed her and left from there while talking over the phone. I also did this not to make her understand that what I am doing here.

Akash

After a discussion with Rahul, As usual, I did my morning works and went to the office as today I have some important meetings etc etc to schedule and I hope everything goes well.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally we have arranged a party on behalf of  cracking our successful deal with xyz group and then I did some of my pending works in the meantime, Rahul came to my chamber.

Knock! Knock! The door knocked.

Come in. I said

Rahul came inside the room.

Come sit. I said

He took his seat and looking at me with serious face seems like something is wrong.

What happened Rahul, is everything okay? I asked him.

Yes yes everything is perfectly arranged. He said

I sighed.

Afterall, Its the toughest deal we have cracked rather than any other deal so let's celebrate. Rahul said

Exactly I have given my everything for cracking this deal. I said

He nodded

By the way, You are right. He said

I just looked at him confused and said

What?

I have something important to tell you regarding that video. He said

I nodded

I will just tell you to expose that person who has done this as soon as possible . He said

Seems like he is suspecting someone.

Are you suspecting someone? I asked him.

I am but I won't tell you who it is because obviously you won't believe it also I can't tell  on the basis of suspecting. He said

and that's why I am telling you to find out by yourself because I want you to see that in your own eyes. He said

Now I am getting suspicious that he saw something but I can't force him to tell if he don't want to better I will find it out by myself.

Arshi

Thank God! He doesn't listen to my conversation with my friends. Otherwise I would have gone to hell today. Everyone get to know that I have made a fake video to separate dadabhai (Akash) and Trisha because I don't like that grandmother type girl to be my dadabhai's (brother's) life partner. He deserves something better and that's why I did all these and that Trisha, she will also understand that what happens if she wants to become rich by coming in a relationship with a rich man. She is behind my brother definitely for money and I Arshi Roy Chowdhury, kicked her out of his life forever. So "Trisha Bhowmik" I hope now it is clear to you the consequences that what happens if you mess up with "Arshi Roy Chowdhury".

Another update.....
Finally I got the time to post.
So what do you think about Arshi? Lemme know in comments.

Anyways so  please vote and comment if you like it.