𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1: 𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻? 𝗢𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆?

!!In this chapter, the videos that are above will be songs that are part of Shinsou's playlist ^^

Also, PLEASE don't attack me if you don't agree that the songs that I've selected don't match Shinsou. These are just song-choices that are my personal favorite; however, I chose the ones I think meet his persona! Anyways...with that being said, please enjoy this catastrophe of a story--about our lovely sleep-deprived boy <3

________________________________________________________________________________

Tonight was a peaceful night. There were no disruptions, no heavy winds that caused trees outside to hit against the cracked window; not even a sound from his classmates yelling at each other. It was truly, a peaceful night. That is, until the booming sound of Steve Lacy started to play at an unreasonably volume might I add, from the male's phone; that not only caused Shinsou to jolt from his slumber—but to also hit his head onto the headboard of his bed. In return, the other let out a long groan; rubbing his head to somewhat try and ease the knot that he surely knew would appear later. However, brushing it off, he decided to finally submerge from his mess of a bed that was filled with cigarette burns, a mixture of soft plushies that surrounded him, and then finally accompanied with the red bull from last night—tipped over and now wasting onto the white comforters of what Shinsou would call, "his cleaned bed". Despite that, Shinsou didn't fully register it until his sore eyes glanced down to see liquid pouring down like a rainfall.

"Gah! Shit shit!" Shinsou immediately jumped out of his bed, knocking over bottles after bottles of pills off of his dresser as he tried finding a towel. Then, after practically pulling out each of his drawers, he found himself a 'kind of' cleaned one. Sure, it had stains here and there and there leaving it dry and a little stiff at the touch. Shinsou didn't care though, he was too horrified by the fact that the old red bull would drench his plushies if he didn't hurry! Especially his favorite one—the over-sized penguin that his friend, Sero, had won for him at a bar game. To tell the story short, Sero went to a bar that was sort of like a carnival: if you participated in games such as shots, beer pong, shits like that—you could win a prize. And that's exactly what Sero did. He even made a bet with Shinsou that if he'd lost even once he would get a piercing, chosen by yours truly...Shinsou. Under NO circumstances! So, Shinsou agreed. Not like he really cared about the bet as much as he thought he would. He was just glad to see his friend enjoying himself while looking like a complete dumbass. Shaking the cheesy thoughts from his head, Shinsou surprisingly forgot what he was doing. Oh well. He tossed the stained towel somewhere in the corner and began getting ready for another boring Friday. Woohoo. Normally, any teenager would be thrilled on a Friday such as this one; however, Shinsou was a different story. Shinsou of course did have friends, well, at least he saw them as somewhat of friends—but he never would actually hangout with them. In his opinion, they were WAY too wild for his liking; too noisy, too prerogative, and just...not the type of people he would normally claim as friends. But hell, gotta love em'.

"...What in the actual hell am I doing with my life?"

Shinsou muttered to himself, picking up the empty can of a red bull that lay lopsided on his nightstand. He stared at the aluminum can within his palm—ticking it a few times with his fingers to see if anything was left; and to his glory, a light substance of liquid was heard from the depths of the can. Swiftly, he hoisted the drink to his mouth and began drinking the few droplets that he could catch.
Tossing the now empty can into the overflowed trash—that, which I add, sits snuggly behind the closet door; holding all of his clothes—that you could obviously tell weren't organized.

About 20 minutes later, Shinsou finally was done getting ready. Wearing what you may ask? Well...

Literally just some fucking gray hoodie; plus, his baggy jeans that hanged low covering his black converse shoes. And along with the few piercings that complimented his outfit so well. The piercings were all that could not be seen. You know since he is still in school and such, but they included a snake's eye, two silver balls that poked out from underneath his eyebrow and above, and to tie it all off...a tongue piercing. Him and his best friend Sero, also had the same tongue piercing done for Shinsou's birthday. Shinsou could never forget, nor thank Sero enough for spending the last of his gas money on the other male. Especially on something he'd been wanted ever since he moved out of his parents' house.

But stories aside, Shinsou was however having a mild...problem. The reason he called it mild was because, well, he'd dealt with worse when it came to his hair—but in this case...he could NEVER fix it.

.

.

.

.

Shinsou...accidentally cut...

ALL HIS HAIR OFF?!?!