Chapter 2:'𝗜 𝗖𝗨𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗦- 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗜 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗧!'

....

"I look like a fuzzy grape."
Shinsou blatantly said as he stared at himself in the mirror. Eyes widened and body sweaty—what the fuck happened to him? Well, while he was getting himself dressed, he noticed an uneven pattern in his hair. Some of his hair was uneven and some rows containing thin split ends. Normally, he wouldn't pay no mind to this since usually—he rarely ever gave his appearance any mind. However, it seems as if today was different...very different. He decided that he'd shape up his hair just a little bit—not knowing that picking up those scissors we're gonna be the biggest mistake of his life. ....Besides that time he came home to his dorm, high, and went live while completely naked. His entire class never forgot about that, some of them even screen recorded the live and kept teasing him about it. Anyways! Story's aside, Shinsou decided to take matters into his own hands and give himself a little shape up. At first he started at the back; trimming away hairs that were too thick or were growing too long. Then, when he got to the front of his hair, he was abruptly caught off guard when the harshly sound of his playlist(it being called 'My inner badass fursona') began to play. Shinsou's eyes rolled at the action and continued to focus more on his reflection—that gleamed over the blazing light attached to the ceiling. He started to trim carefully at purple locs that draped around his face; some of them even starting to curtain his eyes. How long since he even gone to the barber?

...

Actually let's not answer that.

BANG!

Shinsou jumped at the sound of whatever that was behind his door. His head snapped to the door that stood a quite a few feet away from his bathroom. And as he expected, the same thrashing from before continued to bang against his door. Shinsou muttered cuss words under his breath as he slammed the scissors into the sink; looking up with a scowl on his face. To which, completely dropped once he was met with the sight of himself.

"...my casket is awaiting."

Shinsou bluntly said as he lifted his hand, caressing the peace of hair he was trying to trim from before—now cut down to the most outrageous length. He knew he couldn't possibly fix it, and he sure as hell can't cover it up with the rest of his hair! What else could he possibly do? Well, he already knows what he has to do, it's just he didn't want to accept it. Especially since it meant it would change everything for the rest of his school year. How his friends would see him, how he would HAVE to see himself like that every day—it was too much even for him to handle! He looked down at the drawer, slightly hesitating to reach down. However, he did, and began rumbling thru the discorded mess that lived in his drawer. He then pulled out a black electric razor—eyeing it up and down as he processed in his head if he even wanted to do this. Taking a long sigh, he pressed his thumb onto the button; now hearing the faint buzz coming from the razor in his palm. He slowly raised the razor to his purple mane. The more he stared at himself in the mirror, razor in hand and all, his lip started to tremble. He squeezed his eyes shut, grabbing tighter onto the steel-like material—it took only one more minute and another debate in his mind before lunging the razor to his hair.

The buzzing sound echoed through the thin walled bathroom. Shinsou could practically feel the amounts of fuzz falling from his head the more he moved the razor around. And after about 18 minutes, he finally felt satisfied after he noticed the slight change of weight decreased from his head. While leaning the razor away, he slowly opened his eyes, one by one. Before finally seeing himself with the most shortest of hair he'd have ever seen himself in—not like he ever even cut his hair before to begin with. He gently placed the razor down, using his other hand to feel against his now shortened locks. His eyes widened even more at the texture of it—it felt kinda like the fuzz of a peach, slightly prickly but soft too! A smile soon started to creep its way onto Shinsou's face, proud that he still had the same texture of his hair from before. His eyes soon trailed down to the sink, that was now filled with large chunks of purple. His smile immediately dropped once he thought back to his old hair and how he was now stuck looking like a purple peach! Lips began to tremble, and eyes soon started to water—he was screwed. His mind then snapped back to school, now remembering that he had only 4 minutes left to get to his first class. So that's what he did, rushing out of the door to where he was met with his bestest friend, Denki. Although he literally pushed him out the way the minute he saw him, still mad at him from earlier for practically fucking up his own hair from that knocking! Denki gasped at the sudden impact but then started to look more concerned once he saw Shinsou rushing out of his room...crying? Not even crying but weeping! And... wait he cut his hair off?? Denki thought as he tried chasing his best friend down the hall.

Shinsou's hair: :3