Chapter 3: '𝗦𝗲𝘅 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹? 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲.'

"So...you're bald now?"

Denki questioned as he stared at his best friend; eyes hooked and a little lost by why his friend's hair now looks like a lavender-ish peach, instead of his usual lioness mane of hair. Shinsou didn't respond. Instead, he sobbed harder as he roughly tugged his hoodie over his head—to which, Denki snickered. Shinsou snapped his head to his friend, glaring at him with watery eyes and pouting lips. To be honest, In Denki's pov, he was getting kinda hard by the sight. Not just because he had ridiculously, sickening kinks, but also because Shinsou is just downright sexy when he makes such a whiny expression.

"...I'm gonna pretend I'm 'not' getting hard right now-"

"DENKI!"

Shinsou shouted as he looked at the other male with a face of disbelief. His face burning red that this unbelievable horny fucker of a friend is getting a hard-on from him simply crying?! Denki reluctantly gave him a sheepish smile in response—turning away, he continued munching on the noodles that curled along his chopsticks.

"Sorry man, I just get turned on too easily."

"Well duh Denki. You literally told me and Sero yesterday you got hard from hearing Ojirou yell when he tripped on his tail."

Mina chimed in with a smirk, scooting her and her tray of food next to the duo. Denki's face flushed red, eyes snapping wide as he replayed the scene in his head. Hearing the surprised yelp that escaped from Ojirou's mouth that day, no doubtingly, would have to be the best orgasm he ever had. And NOT JUST because he has been his crush since the first year of high school; but also because of how many times he's fantasized what it would feel diving face first into that adorable tail of his.

"You got what?!"

Shinsou said, accidentally shouting out his words. To which, caused half the people in the cafeteria to glance their way at the trio. It was silent for a bit before everyone turned back in their seats—continuing to eat and talk. Shinsou blushed a little at the action, hearing how his two friends began to giggle at him. He mentally groaned at himself, slamming his head hard onto the table—causing him and Denki's tray to jump from the impact. Denki looked at him with confusion then at Mina. Mina shrugged and continued to chew away at the rest of her food.

"Ah cmon man...I mean, your hair isn't bad it's just new so-"

"Denki, please shut up."

Shinsou grumbled against the cold material of the table; his words sounding more jumbled but for Denki, he could still make them up. The male decided to hush and just talk to Mina instead. However, he still held a reassuring hand on Shinsou's shoulder for comfort. As if he even needed it, he's not a baby.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Once the trio was finished with their meals, they decided to head to their next class—to which, Shinsou was severely nervous about. He was worried about how his class would react once they saw his hair, especially Sero. Oh Sero, what would he do once he walks into that room. How would we react? Would he like it? Hate it? Shinsou's face was practically drenching in sweat the more he questioned as his steps got closer and closer to the large brown door leading to his classroom. His friends however, Denki and Mina, continued to share laughs and unknown conversation as they walked ahead of Shinsou. His heart began racing once he stood in front of the door, glancing up he saw his friends easily walk in. The male took a deep breath, grasping his sweaty palms along the silver knob before turning it slowly—shortly revealing the many of people that were spread throughout the room. He walked in, one step a time before closing the door; not knowing how hard the door would slam against the frame. Shinsou and many others all jumped at the sound that echoed through the whole room. Now people were really staring at him now. Most of them shot weird glances at him, probably because of the loud noise that had interrupted their conversation—while others stared at him with widened eyes, maybe a few blushed faces? He didn't really know, all he knew was that it was starting to get hotter and hotter the more eyes stayed glued onto him.