The meeting

Kyu was in the Lusties Nightclub dancing at the stripping pool. I offer her a drink and we talked about some hot girls. When I gave her a gift she told me: This reminds me, I wanna to party with that bitchy redhead. She seems like fun. I thought thats a good idea, I should invite her some day. So thats how it all begin. I take Kyu home to my bedroom so I get laid. Kyu was moaning and got wild, she took of her panties and threw it to the wall. I liked that style of Kyu and I made her more horny. The next morning I woke up alone. Kyu was gone she left a note. Thanks for the hot night sweetie XXX Kyu. It was a great night so I don't mind she left me. I thought about what she said last night about Audrey. She really want to date her, but Audrey doesn't knew her well. Was Kyu in love with Audrey or did she just want to have sex with her? It doesn't matter because who does not wanna have sex with Kyu. Kyu was a love fairy, but I prefer sex fairy. Kyu was a sex bomb, she got the greatest pleasure items in the city. I think Audrey would like that. Audrey likes to get high and drunk to party hard, just like Kyu she was a party animal. Should I bring them two together? I must think about it maybe it's not a good idea. Alright enough thinking in the early morning, I am going to the Coffee shop. At the Coffee shop I saw Nikki. She was serving coffee. When she came to my table we talked a little and I ordered my coffee. She told me that she bought a new game for the Wii and explained how awesome it was. I didn't really cared much about games, but it's okay she is my friend so I will treat her nice. Nikki cleaned her glasses and drank a glass of ice cold water. She really had enough of this job, but she didn't had a choice she needed to pay the rent. I gave Nikki a tip so she had extra money for herself.