The truth

While they were watching the movie Kyu grabbed Audrey's hand and their fingers were together. Audrey smiled at Kyu and Kyu smiled back. 'Are you sure you don't wanna have sex? said Kyu.' 'Yes Kyu and I am sorry I am horny for you but I even fall almost asleep watching a movie.' 'Okay.. said Kyu with a sad face.' Audrey looked back at the laptop screen and watched the movie. What if Kyu doesn't want me anymore thought Audrey. She must hate me for not letting her touch my vagina. I really wanna have sex with Kyu, I really want to but I don't want to explain about the scar. I hope it fade soon so we can be intimate again. Audrey felt insecure about it, she didn't wanna lose Kyu. Their hands were still together and Kyu grabbed Audrey's arm with her other hand. 'Ouch yelled Audrey.' What? 'Why are you yelling I just wanted your arm, do you have bruises or something?' 'No nothing, I was just suprised said Audrey with a fake smile.' 'I don't know if I believe you said Kyu.' 'You what?' Kyu grabbed her sleeve and pull it down. 'Is this what you were hiding?' 'Did you fucking cut yourself?' Audrey did not knew what to say and just stared at Kyu. 'I am sorry Kyu, I just had to.' 'You just had to? Who told you that, your mom?' 'No one told me that, I mean no one in real.' 'Than who? Because I am gonna kill every person who did this to you.' 'Please don't you will hate yourself if you kill that person.' 'Than tell me who it is Audrey!' 'It's me, the voices in my head.' 'Oh .. Kyu was suprised, I am sorry I was so mad at you I didn't knew that.' Kyu left Audrey's arm alone. 'You didn't knew that because I never told you.' 'I haven't gone to therapy since you were in the hospital said Audrey.' 'Why not? If it helps you, you shouldn't stop.' 'I know but when you were in hospital I just felt so down I couldn't talk. I couldn't smile or do something fun.' 'Now I don't even know anymore who is the more crazy you or I said Kyu.' 'Probably me said Audrey.' 'Definitly not I was the one who jumped of a fucking bridge.' 'Still true said Audrey.' Common let's go to sleep we had a rough day and I am sure you are now tired as me.' 'Yeah that suprising news really hit me.' 'Let's go to bed, we can sleep together if you want.' 'Ofcourse I want to!' 'That would be great honey said Audrey.' They both walked to Audrey's bedroom and changed clothes. 'Can I borrow a pajama? said Kyu' 'Yes but we don't need pajama's.' 'What do you wanna wear babe?' 'Here put on this sexy lingerie I would enjoy that.' 'Yeah I am sure you would enjoy that sugerlips.' When Kyu was done changing Audrey was speachless. 'That really turns me on said Audrey.' 'Than we should do something about that.' Kyu climbed on the bed to Audrey and started kissing her. Audrey grabbed Kyu's back and started kissing back. Their tongues were moving wildy and the kiss was passionate. Audrey moved her head to breath because she became all sweaty. 'I love you she wispered.' 'I know said Kyu and grabbed her leg and put it around her waist.' They continued kissing and Kyu grabbed Audrey's crotch. Kyu entered Audrey's vagina and started rubbing her clitoris. 'Yes yess I want that moaned Audrey.' Kyu continued and pushed her finger into Audrey's hole. 'Oh my god this feels so good fuck me.' Kyu pulled her finger out and started sucking it. 'You taste nice sugartits.' Audrey just pushed Kyu over and went on top. She squeezed Kyu's butt really hard until her nails were in it. 'You want it rough? You will get it rough.' They continued their wild sex party untill the last energy they had. They stopped when they fell asleep. Naked, next to eachother. Just like in a hot fairytail. Audrey was glad she didn't had to hide anymore and Kyu was glad that she knew for sure Audrey is the one.

- And they all lived happily ever after... Or did they? Should I continue this story? What should happend next? You can post in the comments what you like to see in the next chapters. I will choose an idea so don't be afraid it would be a stupid idea. None idea can be ever stupid. Thanks for reading and having 1k reads. I am really thankfull, you can also message me on twitter: BloodySatana.

Twitter: www.twitter.com/BloodySatana Tumblr: www.bloodyevilsloth.tumblr.com

For Huniepop videos subscribe to my channel: www.youtube.com/sarahbm9