Going Shopping

Today was the day Kyu was going to Audrey. Kyu went to the mall and was looking for a new dress she could wear so Audrey would find her even more attractive. Kyu walked into the store and started looking around. So many nice clothes it is going to be hard to choose a good one. She walked to the place where all the dresses stand. There was a blue one with glitters, a pink one with a bow. Pink! Pink is my colour. Wait I need to look further first. She saw a yellow one with dots on them and a red one with a little heart on the middle. That is the one Kyu thought, red is Audrey's favorite colour. She looked for her size and grabbed it. She went to the changing room so she could see if it would look nice on her. She changed clothes and looked in the mirror. There she was: Her pink hair in a braid and a red dress with a little heart on the middle. The heart was a symbole of Kyu's and Audrey's love together. Kyu turned around and smiled to the mirror. It looks perfect! Well atleast the dress, I look so pale. Maybe because I haven't been out in the real world for a moment. It will get better just some more make-up. Kyu looked for her lipstick in her purse, crap I only have pink lipstick. Hmmm now I also need to buy a new lipstick for the dress. She is really doing much for Audrey, just to prove she really loved her. When Kyu bought the dress she asked the cashier where she could buy her make-up. The cashier pointed at the little shop half a mile away. Kyu thanked her and walked out of the store. She went to the little store the cashier told her about. She step inside and saw 100 little jars of nail polish and like 20 different tablets with eyeshadow colours. She walked to the lady who was in the shop. 'Do you work here?' 'Yes dear what can I do for you?' 'I am looking for some red lipstick.' 'Come with me and I will show you.' The lady walked to a tablet with little holes in it and in every hole there was a different colour lipstick. 'Do you want dark red or fire red?' Kyu grabbed her bag where she put her dress in and showed the lady her dress. 'I want a colour who matches this dress.' 'Good than you will like this one.' The lady gave a lipstick to Kyu. Kyu took it and looked at it. 'How much does it costs?' She asked. '12 dollar my dear.' Wow that's a lot thought Kyu but it was for Audrey. 'I take it, only because it is for a special person.' 'Fine, it will look so nice on you.' Kyu payed the lipstick and grabbed her bags and walked out of the store. She really needed a drink and wanted to buy a milkshake, but she was really poor right now. She didn't even had money left for a freaking milkshake. She was blessed that she could even buy the make-up for the dress. She went home and dropped the bags on the couch. She was tired of shopping and turned on the tv. While drinking a glass of water she stared at the tv. I am to tired to visit Audrey now, she has to wait but now my suprise will be 10 times better. Because I will look like a princess, Audrey's princess. She will be pleased, I just know it. Kyu sended a text messages to Audrey: 'Can I come over tomorrow?' She continued watching tv and checked her phone every minute. No reply from Audrey, strange. That was nothing for her she is like addicted to her phone. I guess she is doing something important. Sigh why didn't she called me in the last few days. Kyu tried to call Audrey again and again but no answer. 'Maybe her phone is running out of battery and she can't find her charger.' Yes that will be it. No worries, everything will be okay.