Last word

Hello everyone who stuck in this story and took the time to read it. The story turned out different how I started. I started with writing the story from my head. How it would be like if I lived in a Huniepop world. But I realised that is not what people wanna read. So I continued with how it would be like if Kyu and Audrey had a relationship. Kyu became suicidal and Audrey was depressed. Yes it was a though time and most of it was based on real things. I am depressed for many years and met friends who are also depressed and suicidal and heared their stories. So it isn't 100% fiction after all. I liked to write this story, I updated it once a week because I thought that if I uploaded every day people would think it was to much to read or it would be annoying. This is the last chapter because I am gonna end this story. And I wanna say I am very thankful for everyone who read this chapter or even when you only read one chapter. I stopped playing Huniepop like two months ago so that's why I also wanna stop this fanfic, because it isn't recent anymore. There are not many Huniepop fanfictions on Wattpad so I hope you liked this one. And if you did not sorry for wasting your time, I tried. You can tell me in the comments if you liked it or not and which was your favorite chapter. You can also connect with me on social media.

Twitter: www.twitter.com/bloodysatana

Tumblr: www.bloodyevilsloth.tumblr.com

I made videos about Huniepop on my youtube channel. For example how to unlock the secret characters and the begin story of Huniepop.

Youtube: www.youtube.com/sarahbm9

Follow me on Wattpad, because I follow back.

Wattpad: Nyanpuddi

Thank you all and I will see you maybe in my next fanfiction, if we have the same interests or if you follow me on social media. I will try to reply to everyone.

Nyanpuddi