Talking to Audrey

I went to Mall and saw Audrey. I walked to her and said hi, I gave her cigarettes and she told me 'Am I supposed to fuck you now?' I said: 'No it's just a gift take it and give me a lighter.' We talked some more and got high, we were laughing and acting crazy. Kyu is right, Audrey is a fun girl. I took her to the Bar and Lounge and offer her a drink. She ordered a cocktail and a glass of wine. I thought the cocktail was for me and she said: 'Common I don't like pussy drinks'. It was clear we drank some more alcohol and started laughing. Her head was very close to mine and she kissed me. I kissed her back because I wanted her flexible tongue. We made out some more and had one more drink and I went home. When I lied alone in bed I thought about the kiss. Maybe it was a bad idea, but I enjoyed it and we were drunk so she has probably forgotten by the next day. The next day I went to the Gym so I could train my stress away. Kyanna came to me for a talk, I told her I kissed Audrey. She said it was no problem because we were drunk and it was an ones in a life time expierence. I told her I wanted to match Kyu and Audrey because they will be so cute together. She gave me some tips about matching and waved me goodbye. Kyanna was a good friend so I told her to stay. She said: 'But I have to pick up my son from school'. I told her it's okay I already called Tiffany so she could pick him up from school. Kyanna was blushing and said: 'You are so sweet'. I said: 'I am even sweeter because we are going on a date'. So how I said it it went. I took Kyanna to the pool and I have to tell you she looked so hot in that bikini and her boobs are so delicious. We had fun in the water. I brought her home and after that I picked up her son from Tiffany and brought him to Kyanna so she had some alone time. Kyanna sended me a text that she liked our date and she added a hot picture, damn she is so spicy. Enough about Kyanna I had to think about Kyu and Audrey, how am I gonna match those to? They both like partying, they both can be bitchy and they both like rave. Usually I would met Kyu or Audrey in the Lusties Nightclub so I came up with and idea. I should send them both the same text: Heey Bitch wanna partaaay? Come to Lusties Nightclub if you wanna have fun! xxx. Like I told the text was sended and now I have to go to the Lusties Nightclub.