letter seven

dear calum,

I don't know what to say to you anymore because well, what else is there to tell you.

I failed geography last week, I'm grounded now for something like 4 months or whatever and I feel like it's my fault for putting all my time into writing these letters to you. but I tried so hard to ace that test, I actually studied for once and everything. but you know geography was always my weakest subject until you came along and helped me out.

I appreciate that a lot, everything else I am still going ok in. I mean b's are good right?
I don't really have anyone to speak to, since they all turned on me. so I sit alone and get shit done, unless it's a class I have Belle in. which is only biology.

on my way home today, mum picked me up and we went for a cruise just so we could get some fresh air. we stopped by this gas station near the coast and your album was on the shelf and it was cheap so I bought it and now I'm obsessed with that song about waking up with dementia. (interesting theory about those songs though, I really would like to know what inspired you for these) I have them on repeat though. I like them a lot. Mum's starting to get annoyed by it though drives her crazy, she likes the one about a lost boy or something.

I know that I don't cross your mind anymore, but I hope that someday you see something that reminds you of me and the things we use to spend hours talking about at night and then your throat gets tight and your heart skips a beat and you finally miss me back.

at least one of us is doing well, you probably won't hear from me much anymore Calum.

with love kira x

~~

it's been like 87 long years since I last updated ok don't shoot me ily