💫 Five 💫

Seungmin's pov

    Changbin pulled both Felix and I towards the pool area, ranting nonstop about us always being late.

To be honest its always Felix's fault, with his habit of misplacing his things, I'm just unfortunate enough to be caught in it.

The moment we got changed and waited for our coach to begin, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

With a slightly annoyed sigh, I turned just to meet Felix's worried gaze.

What now?

"What is it?" I asked, noticing how his glance moved from me to Min, a pout resting on his lips.

"Do you think it was a bad idea for me to bring Hyejin?"

"Yes, very!"

Felix let out a breathy laugh, holding his knees for support. I don't think what I said was that funny, judging how red his face had gotten.

"No, not like that," Panting lightly, Felix placed his hands on my shoulder again. "They're lots of boys here, what if she starts crushing on one?"

I didn't know what to say, subconsciously I averted my gaze to Min who was now casually taking to Jeongin.

"I mean she's laughing a lot to whatever Jeongin is saying," Felix pointed out.

"She laughs a lot in general, stop being a baby and get lost."

I could still hear Felix mumbling to himself. He gets real jealous even with the slightest interaction Min has with someone else.

He should just man up and tell her, I'm tired of giving advice to his pathetic ass.

After waiting for a while, the coach finally arrived, being the usual grouch that he is.

Even more annoying than Changbin.

------

I was busy trying to get the water out of my ear, which happened Cause that clumsy kid slipped, dragging me in with him.

Now he's here apologizing for the hundredth time, even tho I've told him it's fine.

"I said I'm not annoyed, just leave!" I snapped, my voice a bit harsher than usual.

Jeongin stepped back a bit, bowing a bit. "Sorry, I'll leave now."

I kinda feel bad for yelling at him, I'm just more annoyed than usual ever since I got up this morning.

"Have you seen Felix?"

The last person I wanted to encounter asked, a hint of excitement lacing her voice. When is it not? Min is always happy and never annoyed.

"I don't know, go look for him yourself," I threw the towel, heaving a sigh.

"Woah bro, are you okay? You sound angry."

"I'm not your bro," I turned to meet her gaze, her brown eyes peering into mine, her never faltering smile is on.

"Okay calm down," she raised her hands up in surrender, taking a step back.

"Don't tell me to calm down, you're very annoying and I wish you'd just go away right now."

Min swallowed thickly, and for the first time her smile disappeared, a gloomy yet surprised expression clouding her face. "Oh?" She said, almost in a whisper. "I'm sorry to bother you, bye."

The moment Min left, I could clearly see Felix standing with his hand still grabbing onto the door knob.

He had that look on, I hate when he has that look, it makes me do things I don't want to. Things like.

Apologizing

- Yang Jeongin
- Sweet but secretly evil
- Has a few friends
- Buy him food to become his favorite person
- studies once or twice a month

-----------• ° -🦊- ° •----------

I updated this in a rush
Hope it was okay?

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment you thoughts
Thanks
Cya💚