Extra #8

Third person pov

       “Why are you staring at me like that?”

After ignoring the stares Seungmin pinned on her, the short haired decided to speak up, questioning on his sudden prying.

“Like how?” Seungmin asked, mustering an innocent face– though he didn't need to stress, he looked like an angel anyways.

“Like this,” Hyejin huffed, trying to make that exact face he had. Her brows creased downward as her lips pushed her cheeks up. “Yeah, like that!”

“Cute!”

“Shut up!” Hyejin pursed her lips, her cheeks were practically burning at this point.

He can't just say that.

“Why don't you make me?”

“Kim Seungmin, I don't know where you got this sudden flirtatious behaviour but it needs to go!”

“Why? Feeling flustered?”

“That's it,” Hyejin slammed her hands on the table, probably scaring Min away– poor cat was just perching on the furniture, glazing its paw. “I'm  telling your mom!”

“Sure,” the brunette crossed his hands behind his head, a lopsided smirk on his lips– totally not the kind he usually wore.

What the fuck had gotten into him?

“And you can't expect me not to stare when you look this cute.”

“Kim Seungmin!” Hyejin felt like she would evaporate at any moment. She ruffled her mop of black hair, completely done with his strange attitude.

“I was bored, so I decided to tease you,” Seungmin admitted, grinning at his achievement. “Your panicked reaction is never not funny,” the brown haired relaxed on the backrest, looking at the fuming girl.

“I hate you!” Hyejin sneered, taking her sit once more. She picked up her pencil, immediately going back on the one problem she still couldn't solve.

Pretending to be alright, when really, she felt all mushy inside, accompanied by her knees feeling weak, even her heart rates were thumping rapidly.

“Hey Min,” Seungmin called out, only to get ignored by the black haired. “Min, Minnie, Jin, Jinnie, Hye, shortie, cutie, Min, Minnie, Jin, Jinnie-”

“WHAT!?”

“Are you free on Saturday?”

-----------• ° -💚- ° •------------

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💙