☁ seventeen ☁

Seungmin's pov

      My eyes were glued on Min all day, its almost creepy how I refuse to blink the slightest, as if she'd disappear if that happens.

She had threatened to expose my wallpaper to Felix and I'm not planning on letting that happen.

"Bro, blink a bit," I heard a familiar voice behind me, normally I'd be scared that someone caught me staring at Min, but it's Hyunjin, I can easily talk my way out of it.

He took a seat next to mine, also focusing on the female, who was ranting to Felix, the idiot grinning and nodding to whatever she was saying.

Having a crush must be exhausting.

Can't relate.

"Hey Seungmin."

Hyunjin called, snapping me out of my thought. His head tilted to the side a bit, making strands of his black hair to stick out.

I turned my gaze, fixing it on the brown eyes of my counterpart, subconsciously copying his motion.

"Do you also like Hyejin?" The black haired male pressed out, a hint of seriousness in his tone.

"You can't just ask him that," a book appeared out of nowhere, whacking the back of Hyunjin's head, a loud 'ow' escaping his lips.

The squirrel behind the attack then glanced at me. "You can't stare at Hyejin like that!" Before I could escape, he whacked my head with the same book.

Both Hyunjin and I rubbed the aching spot, moaning under our breaths.

I hate these people!

--------

   "Hey, stop it!"

Min kept protesting, as I pulled her into the boys' restroom.

She almost not so accidentally told Felix earlier, her blabbing has no end.

"You almost said it!" I complained, my grip on her upper arm tightening, a serious look on my face, hoping it would shut her up.

"I'm sorry, lemme go," Min groaned, trying to get my hand off her, her gaze fixed on the spot.

A cubicle door opened, and a rather neutral male walked out, his eyes observing us, before the corners of his lips curved into a smirk. His usual disinterested demeanor long gone, replaced by a sus looking expression.

"You seriously want to do this here?" He spoke smugly, shoving both hands into his pant pocket. "You should go somewhere more private."

My face contorted in disgust, as I had just realize what he meant, my grip on Min's arm slowly loosening.

From the corner of my eye, I could see the horrified yet amused glint written all over Min.

Of course she thinks this is funny.

"Just cause I'm feeling nice, which rarely happens, I suggest the storage room or rooftop, pick one!"

With his hands on the door knob, he shot us another smug look.

"Minho oppa, its not what its looks like," Min finally spoke up, stepping away from me, her usual mischievous grin on.

"Nah, I get it," Minho retorted, ruffling my hair, messing it up, random strands stick out. "Bye, have fun!"

I know explaining to Minho would be of no use, he never listens to anyone.

Min turned to me, her eyes pinned on my side profile, her head tilted to the side a bit. "Seungmin, let's go before someone el-, woah!"

Min was cut off when I pulled her out of the restroom, a scowl clouding my face.

Minho is gonna tell Changbin,
Changbin is gonna tell Jisung,
Jisung is gonna tell Hyunjin,
Hyunjin is gonna tell everyone!

I hate this!

- Lee Minho- Chill- Friends with Changbin- Refuse to show he cares- Study? Sure, does that sometimes

- Lee Minho
- Chill
- Friends with Changbin
- Refuse to show he cares
- Study? Sure, does that sometimes

---------• ° -🐰- ° •---------

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💙