Extra #9

Third person pov

       "Hello Min, nice to see you again," Mrs Kim smiled, stepping aside for the panting female to get in.

Hyejin bowed at the lady in front of her, beads of sweats trickling down her forehead. She shift her weight from one foot to the other, anxiously looking at the flight of stairs as she took off her shoes and coat.

The middle aged woman snorted at the sight, shaking her head lightly. "Seungmin was right, it really is adorable when you're in a hurry."

"I said no such thing," Seungmin groaned in agony, she had promised not to say anything to the short haired and that was just plain betrayal, and it frustrated him.

"Sure you didn't," His mother patted his hair the second he came down, before going back to the couch, she picked up the remove resuming the show she was interested in. "And one more thing, you must be asleep before twelve." She reminded the brunette, who just huffed out another annoyed sigh.

"Yeah, I know," Seungmin affirmed, grabbing Hyejin's hand before sprinting up to his room, where a furious orange haired sat.

"What took you so long?" Was the first thing he said, giving the two a stern look, a frown creasing his soft features.

"I'm sorry, I had to visit the seven-eleven first," Hyejin fell face first into Seungmin's bed, groaning out muffled words to both boys. They couldn't understand so they decided to hum along to whatever she just said.

"Sure Jinnie," Felix nodded, smiling at the words he knew nothing of. To which Seungmin asserted to with a nod too.

"Really?" The short haired jolted out of bed, her eyes glistening with pure bliss, her fingers gripped his brown duvet tighter and her knees sunk deeper the more excited she got.

"Sure?" Seungmin brows knitted, now rethinking his decision. He gave Felix a perplexed look, one which the older shared.

"Great, I brought some nail polish with me, just in case," Hyejin crawled down the bed, rummaging through her bag, bringing out some bright coloured bottles. "I never expected you guys to agree, that's why I muttered the idea, thank you so much."

"You're welcome?" Felix's words sounded more like a question than an appreciation.

"I've always wondered what colours  would suit you best, I brought pink, blue, green, maroon, ouu, and black, anyone wants red? Or is it too flashy?"

"Wait, you want to paint our nails?"

"Yeah, and you also agreed to take it to school as well," Hyejin was totally chirping now, keeping her supplies next to the two dumbfounded boys. "Who wanna go first?"

"Felix!"

"Seungmin!"

------------• ° -💜- ° •------------

Don't question it 😭

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💙