A.R .2

secret lover.

hey its yn ive lived in new jersey for about 5 years now. i moved here in 6th grade and thats where i met gigi and mar. i was born and raised in puerto rico. but lets get going to school first day of 10th grade.

 but lets get going to school first day of 10th grade

- outfit ^

it was about 6:45 when i got to school.

i was 30 minutes early we cant be let in until 7:15  ugh horrible i know.

but i got out and ran into mar.

yn - heyyy marr

mar- wsp yn

yn- have you seen gigi

mar- nah imma head to my dudes tho

yn- ight

and once again mar always leaving me for his friends its not like i have a problem with it but it kinda hurts because me and him used to be really close but idk what happened.

little backstory.

i met mar in the 7th grade. we got paired up for a science project by my annoying science teacher. when i say she was annoying i mean it like talked and talked.

mar had curly hair and he was about 5'4 in the 7th grade he didnt get his growth spurt till 9th grade and he is like 5'10 now.

weve been friends 3 years.

back to the present.

i was snapped out of my thoughts when gigi walked up to me with starbucks.

gigi was like my bestfriend ever she was so pretty and she had the boys chasing after her like she was something else. like that girl could have anyone wrapped around her finger. but she stays single.

gigi- here yn

yn- omg finally your here

gigi- why what happened

yn- mar left for his friends and me just standing here is kinda weird because everyone keeps staring at me

gigi- because you had a glow up you used to have really bad acne and you lost weight so yea.

yn- you right anyways lets go to class.

class schedule 

1st nd 2nd semester

7:30 till 8:08 - health