A.R. .14

secret lover.

2 years later.

i'm currently a senior about to graduate. i'm 18 now i just turned 18 about a few months ago. me and miquel are still together but suddenly everything feels wrong. i've been going to therapy because i got into  a car accident 3 months after sophmore year and i've been in a wheelchair ever since. so i've been trying to walk again.

flashbacks

me and miquel got into a really bad argument so i grabbed some clothes and threw them in my car and took off doing maybe 120 on the highway i suddenly turned the car and was going on a bridge and it was around 8 pm so it was dark.

i was crying because he told me he didnt want anything to do with me. a raccoon came out of no where and i swerved the car and hit a pole and the pole broke in half and i flew thru the windshield and i had big pieces of glass in my legs and my body.

i was laying there until 9:30 the next morning i was unconscious from losing all the blood. a teen mom found my body and called 911

911 call.

dispatcher- 911 whats your emergercy?

girl- there has been a car wreck on the newjersey bridge.

dispatcher- police are on the way.

girl- im pretty sure the girl is unconscious and isnt breathing she looks like she has been here since last night because some blood is dried up.

dispatcher- okay thank you the ambulance is on their way.

none of my family knew because i didnt have no paper work or anything with me until alejandros mom realized it was me at the hosptial and called my father.he got there as fast as he could. and at first i was pronouced dead at the seen but they still had to check me out and then suddenly i started breathing again.

end of flashbacks

i got to therapy and they started by me try to get up out of my wheelchair which i could. and my therapist let go by accident and i started walking by myself.

therapist- omg yn your walking again

he said smiling. 

but i had to take things slow suddenly my dad came and got me. we were in the car and i fell asleep. and my dad tried to grab me out the car but i told him i got it because i really did.

zeke- omg you can finally walk again 

he said as he shed a tear and brought me into a hug.

zeke

zeke... - my beautiful daughter yn about 2 years ago got into a really bad car accident and wasnt able to walk.she was in a wheelchair. which brought her mentality down really low to where she didnt really wanna go out with her friends anymore. so we brought her to therapy and she has been going for about 1 year and 6 months and suddenly today my little girl was able to walk again. i remember the moment I saw her in the hospital i thought i lost my little girl forever. knowing i lost her mother at one point i would absolutely lose my mind losing her to. she is way stronger than i could ever imagine her to be out. so to my strong and beautiful daughter i owe it all to you i love you.

htp_.yn and many more liked this post.

comments disabled.

i shed a tear for what my father had to say about me. not only did i do this for him but i did it for everyone else around me. i havent really talked to my friends lately but it was for the best but i heard gigi and mattia were having a baby so i was really excited for them.

authors notes-

lowkey cried a bit wish i had a dad like yn fr.