A.R. .13

secret lover.

its currently thursday. ive been practicing all week for this stupid pep rally. like getting all the dances down and everything today is the day we have to get all our outfits put together;

i wasnt so amazed but it was okay.

i was currently walking to dance and my teacher told me i had to do a solo but with a guy .

teacher- yn you have to do a solo with vinnie

yn- since when has that been planned.

teacher- well since youve done a solo before i thought we could spice it up a bit.

i just looked at her and began practicing with the girls and some guys until she decided to speak up about the outfits.

teacher- okay yall we are gonna be wearing sweats and crop tops for the girls but for the boys yall can wear sweats and maybe a tanktop idk just figure something out.

yn- we will figure something out

teacher- okay well get going im going to get a coffee.

vin- stupid ass teacher.

everyone laughs.

weve been practicing all day to get it all ready for tomorrow which was hard because we were missing one person.

30 minutes later...

suddenly the group walks in and sits there to watch us practice which was weird because they never do. but ale,robert,kai,and varo wasnt with them. so it was mattia,gigi,mar,kio and roshuan.

yn- okay ready . 5,6,7,8 back,front,side,slide

2 hours later.

yn- okay everyone thats practice go home take a shower eat good and be back here at 5 in the morning.

vin- why 5.

yn- because while they are practicing i need one and one time with you for the solo.

vin- mhm.

.....

i went home and showered and then quel called me.

incoming call from quel<3 answer or decline.

i answered it.

quel- hii my love

yn- hiii baby

quel- how was your day.

yn- good i had practice today and then the stupid dance teacher made me do a solo with my exs friends.

quel- wtf why would she do that.

yn- idk im honestly so tired.

we kept talking for a while and i posted some pictures of me and him.