A.R.R .11

secret lover.

i woke up from a beautiful sleep like it was amazing. i went and took a shower then i got dressed.

 i then walk downstairs and my new family was all sitting at the table

pa- breakfast is done btw

yn- i see thank you im just gonna head to school now thank you though pa.

i kissed pa and lyn goodbye and said goodbye to rayz and then gave  kevin a ride to school.

we got 2 different schools.  so i drop him off and pick him up.

after that i went to school and i got out the car and locked it and then walked up to the group but was on my phone texting my little situationship. but i was smiling.

varo- what you smiling at( he whispered)

yn- come ill show you.

me and varo walked away and i could hear the group whispering about it.

varo- soooo

yn- im talking to someone and he is really sweet and gentle, not to mention really respectful. but he doesnt go here. he goes to my brothers school.

varo- so does that mean your over monkey

yn- i wanna say yes but no ill always have love for him but i want something new i dont wanna keep getting hurt. and on top of that i have dance and sports to worry about. and plus he has a whole girl. 

varo- you right give this boy a chance

yn- mhm, cant believe out last day is friday.

varo- omg you should invite him to the pep rally

yn- your right.

                                                                   quel<3

yn- hey you wanna come to my pep rally friday?

quel<3- sure what time

yn- 1:10

quel<3- forsure

seen 

it was mid lunch when some girl walked up to me.

girl- yo your yn right?

yn- yea why

girl- some boy wants to see you on the soccer field.

yn- right now?

girl- yea go

i said by to the boys and ale looked annoyed but i didnt care and when i was going to the field i seen a fimliar face. miquel i ran up to him and hugged him he brought me flowers and food.

yn- omg thank you soooo much

quel- dont be you deserve it all my love.

we talked for a good minute and then he left. i walked back inside and seen the group but i was smiling hard asl that my dimples where coming out.

varo- so your smiling and dimples come out and you got flowers is it mistery man??

yn- mhm

gigi- new boo and didnt tell me

yn- i didnt tell nobdoy gi i just told varo this morning.

gi- ugh no fair.

---------

later that day.

i was at home chilling and quel came over and we was talking and taking pictures and he asked if he could post some so i said yea sure.

                                                                                        ⚉ swipe

                                                                                        ⚉ swipe

miquel.melero- secret but not private.

htp_.yn and mnay more liked this post.

kev.inn- best couple frr.

fan- omg shippp

varo.ooo- THIS IS MYSTERY BOYYY.

gigi.love- yall cute asff purr bestie pulling.

htp_.yn- purr.

---------------------

authors note- 

next chapter is gonna be instagram again because every few chapters are gonna be instagram but that wont be until later because i got a softball game. bye babes love yall