A.R 19

secret lover.

we started parting and i seen belly staring at conrad and a girl i didn't really care.

i told belly i was gonna leave so that's what i did

yn- belly imma leave

belly- okay i'll drive with steven and jere

yn- okay.

i started walking to the car when these guys started cat calling me.

guy- hey ma you fine gotta man
guy 2- let me hit that ma

i was gonna say something but some random boy said something

?- bruh leave her alone she clearly isn't in the mood for y'all's drama so leave her alone

i looked over and smiled and walked to my car and i got in and just went back to cousins and once i got there i changed into a different outfit. which is just sweatpants and bra. and i fell asleep on the coach.

jere pov:

yn and belly were close but then yn walked up to belly and told her she was leaving.
and that was the last i seen of her.

30 minutes later

dude- YOO COPS

i grabbed belly and ran to the car with everyone else.

as soon as we got to the house we walked in and everyone started laughing and we heard the tv.

so we walked into the living room and we seen yn asleep so i grabbed a blanket and covered her with it.

and she started moving

conrad- jere gotta crush

jere- nah just being nice plus she ain't gonna go for me

belly- lmao y'all funny imma head to bed.

steven- idk man she is weird

conrad- well from our moms pov she is the sweetest girl in the whole world.

jere- right we just gotta give her a chance i guess plus she is living with us for 2 years like that's crazy.

.......

authors note-

so idk what i'm writing but i do know how it is gonna end. but i'm team jeremiah all the way!! 

can't believe season 2 is already over
#tsitp